Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Benny

1. Benny

Ban appeal

Hi, I’ll made a mistake, I gave you the wrong template, the correct one is this Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: but it’s ok, you don’t need to change as I already know the information. The staff member who banned will...
  2. Benny

Ban appeal

Please use the provided template or your appeal will be denied. Member: Member's SteamID: Date of Incident: Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Evidence on the incident: Kind regards, Benny
  3. Benny

Accepted unbann appeal

Hi Uwe, Since Thorn isn't a member of our staff team anymore, nor in our Discord, I can't ask him what happened But i have spoken with my feller mamagement team and we dicided to give the benefit of the doubt that it was meant to be kept in roleplay and not OOC. Therefore, I accept your...
  4. Benny

Accepted unbann appeal

Not your Steam ID, but I found it: STEAM_0:0:596149201, and you were banned on 17/03/2024 at 20:44.
  5. Benny

Hate crashing? Check out the new guide I made! Look under the section 'guides'! Hopefully, it...

Hate crashing? Check out the new guide I made! Look under the section 'guides'! Hopefully, it can help you! Don't hesitate to give it a like if it helped you!
  6. Benny

Denied LTARP BAN LENGTH REDUCTION

Denied - You can find the reason in your other ban appeal. Kind regards, Benny
  7. Benny

Accepted Jack Blackie Chan warning appeal

Hi Jack Blackie Chan, Due to you being in a roleplay scenario, I believe this punishment should go to an in-game report to the DO/PSD system. Things can happen when we are roleplaying that we cannot control, and that is why we have our DO/PSD case system where players can be reported and a...
  8. Benny

Accepted unbann appeal

Please provide your steam ID.
  9. Benny

Guide Tips to Prevent Garry's Mod Crashes and Errors

Do you hate it when your game crashes? Look no further! I've created this guide to help you avoid crashing. Hopefully, it will! Follow the guide step by step below :) CMDLCache:: Out of Memory Crash Fix: If your crash is related to a CMDLCache:: Out of memory error, try following this...
  10. Benny

Ban appeal

Hi Tony Bullsack, I am sorry to hear that your game crashed! It can be frustrating and annoying. Therefore, I will need you to contact me on Discord within 24 hours and send me proof that you actually crashed. Look for a log in your Garry's Mod (GMOD) folder named "crashes". There should be a...
  11. Benny

Denied Game crashed while being arrested

Hi TrustyCatfish, I am sorry to hear that your game crashed! It can be frustrating and annoying. Therefore, I will need you to contact me on Discord within 24 hours and send me proof that you actually crashed. Look for a log in your Garry's Mod (GMOD) folder named "crashes". There should be a...
  12. Benny

Denied Game crashed while being arrested

Please contact me on discord.
  13. Benny

Denied PD Discord

Hi Don, I'll reduce the ban to one month, so your unbanning date will be 22/05/2024. I hope you've learned your lesson! Kind regards, Benny
  14. Benny

Denied Lanky's Warn Appeal

Hi Lanky, Your appeal has been denied because you didn't read the rules when you joined the server. It's important to go through the rules before playing to avoid issues like this. However, I can see it has already been a learning experience for you since you have now read all the rules and...
  15. Benny

Denied FearRP needs re-trained to Chef Ramie and Judge of Judges

Hi, Use this template or this will be denied. Member(s) of staff: Member(s) of staff's rank: Date of Incident: Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Evidence on the incident: Kind regards, Benny
Top Bottom