Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. D

Accepted Dreddfuls Application

1.1: What is your in-game name? Dreddful 1.2: How old are you? 23 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? A couple weeks. 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:115375017 1.7: What is your Discord? im_dreddful...
  2. D

Accepted Report On Jimmy Toucan

Member: CDT Jimmy Toucan 5876 Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:548254780 Date of Incident: 04-23-2024 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Was stealing a car, I went upto him he resisted and ran off. Ran off into spawn i hit my taser shot and he switched jobs...
  3. D

Denied Dreddfuls Staff Application

4. D

Accepted Report On Marc/Marcuh

member(s) of staff's rank: Marc-STEAM_0:0:63937337 Marcuh- STEAM_0:1:168424314 Date of Incident: 4/21/2024 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: T Is returning to base and we come back to Marc and Marcuh actively building a "Hobo" base out front with props...
Top Bottom