Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted add more legal ways of making cash pleas(pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the love of christ i would like something else to do than mining all the time for example maybe add the zero's oil rush at the beach Zero´s OilRush 🛢️ (OilScript) [Re:Coded] · gmodstore

or maybe add Zero's factory at the factory Zero´s Factory 🚀 (Crafting / Space) · gmodstore

and maybe even add Zero´s Happy Harvest🌾 (Farming Script) · gmodstore for the empty field near suburbs or the farms in leslie#

i know this is meant to be a police rp server but it is the only server with a decent balance of dark rp and roleplay because no other dark rp have cars nor a roleplay aspect and the server would be so much better if it had some stuff like this theres to little legal ways of making cash that do not include playing a job 24/7 till there is a higher up who upgrades your rank for playing 24/7

ps the Zero´s AdvertKit 🐸 (Billboard Script) · gmodstore would be so useful

Last edited:
i completely agree there is not many legal ways to make money other than slaveing my life away to rank up as a goverment jobthe server woudl be much better even if there was just one more legal way of makeing money

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Money making jobs will be rotated out due to a system we introduced called "The Job". We recently replaced mining with YeastBeast and will be replacing YeastBeast with another addon soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom