Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Zirrii's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Zirrii
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:198471869
Date of ban issue: 15/12/21
Member of staff: Cian of course
Ban reason (screenshot): LTAP apparently
Why should we unban you?: Well, what happened was i pull up alongside Eric(Cian) and bugzy after they stole a police X5 without an advert, i said a couple times "Is that FTA, is that FTA you didnt advert carjack" then one of them decided to delete my car and they drove off. I then proceeded to type in chat "nice abuse of staff abilities" and called cian a bad admin because of his past abuse (as well as the current things he does to this day) and he then mutes me, now bare in mind i also had a sound bug at the time so i thought, okay im muted and not else i can do so i thought right i will restart my game and hopefully i wont still have an annoying screechy sound aswell as a constant car sound which 'stopsound' didn't fix, not knowing that a mute on me would cancel, or wear off. I found out i was banned via SCO discord VC, i had no warning to stop typing in chat or anything, just a mute then ban after wanting to fix a bug.

• Haha
Reactions: Jon
I would like to say Zirrii that the X5 was stolen with a advert, i have a clip of this if staff management are intrested

+1, I was a witness, infact he did join SCO-19 Trojan VC to tell us to inform the admins that his game sounds were glitchy and that he was gonna restart his game.
Obviously he couldn't tell them anything because he was muted, but after leaving he found out by the people in Trojan VC that he was banned.

We couldn't. He left, joined our vc about 15-30 seconds later and at the time he was informing us he got banned for LTAP.
We then told the staff that he was restarting his game because the sounds were buggy, but then they told us he should make an unban appeal.

Hello Zirri

I had adverted carjack

You were driving towards us constantly ramming us - so I deleted the car

you then decided to verbally abuse me in ooc saying I was an admin abuser and I should be demoted

I then muted you - you then left and rejoined so you were banned because you left and joined back to avoid the punishment

ps you also say your sound was glitching and had a constant car noise but as soon you were banned the people you were in a vc with said you had no ingame sound at all , so I'm not sure why the story is changing?

Denied
From the video evidence provided, I can conclude:

Adverting
  • Cian had adverted 'car theft' clearly implicating he did not fail to advert.
  • Bugzzy had adverted 'assist' clearly implicating he assisted the car theft too.
Staff actions
As far as I am aware, Cian had full right to use his staff powers to prevent any rule breaches. I have been informed there was a low player count, with no SOD online.
  • Cian had removed your vehicle for conclusive 'car minging' as you had intended to ram into them, drive on the wrong side of the road & disrupt their path of movement for no roleplay reason.
    • You had disrupted their movement, as initially you were driving next to them. They had swerved out of your way, and yet you continue driving towards the vehicle to collide with them, forcing them to stop as you appeared to be in front of them.
  • Cian had muted you as you had intended to cause arguments/discussions that weren't really necessary - as this could just be resolved by making any form of staff report on the forums, if you believe Cian had been staff abusing.
  • Cian had banned you as after him muting you, it was quite the instant disconnection (14 seconds after) which is quite ironically timed to you having sound issues.
    • Cian & Bugzzy have pointed out to me that people had informed him that you had 'no sound' however within this ban appeal you have stated that you had 'an annoying screechy sound as well as a constant car sound.'
      • I'm quite sure that the stopsound console command will be able to resolve these issues. As quite literally, the 'stopsound' command had been implemented to: Stop emitting sounds from given entities, especially useful for looping sounds.
Please make sure next time you stick in accordance with the server rules and also, make sure you stick to the same story, as changing story wouldn't really have a good reputation on your ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom