Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied CID for PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.1 CID is american were english
No.2 NCA (National Crime Agency) all though tasked to protect the prime minster whilst there online there main focus is to sort out organised crime as you are saying CID like why do you think they can go undercover ?
No.3 This is like adding SWAT and forgetting SCO19 is a thing
CID is British too.

No.2 NCA (National Crime Agency) all though tasked to protect the prime minster whilst there online there main focus is to sort out organised crime as you are saying CID like why do you think they can go undercover ?
1638897861653.png

Hello,

In my opinion, this would be great and bring some wonderful RP to the server. Crafty should 100% take lead in this department as he definitely fits the role and has the dedication for this.

Realistically though, this is a good suggestion but the issues I see is the RP, well, lack of it on the server for it specifically the people who enjoy a firefight over RP such as traffic stops which are basically just a shootout stop (flashback to a previous suggestion/discussion).

Another issue would be the whole design of the ranking and roles etc would need to be looked at and whether it would fall directly under PD and as a sub-department rather than a whole new department etc.

Many thanks,

Hello,

In my opinion, this would be great and bring some wonderful RP to the server. Crafty should 100% take lead in this department as he definitely fits the role and has the dedication for this.

Realistically though, this is a good suggestion but the issues I see is the RP, well, lack of it on the server for it specifically the people who enjoy a firefight over RP such as traffic stops which are basically just a shootout stop (flashback to a previous suggestion/discussion).

Another issue would be the whole design of the ranking and roles etc would need to be looked at and whether it would fall directly under PD and as a sub-department rather than a whole new department etc.

Many thanks,
THX
its my dream to do a department which then becomes a real department

wiz

1. No disrespect intended, but this entire reply is false. CID is British too, the US is Criminal Investigation Division while the British is Criminal Investigation Department.

2. NCA is for drugs in-game, multiple times it has been mentioned we only have priority in drugs, CID are under regular PD.

3. SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics) isn’t a term used here. Our equivalent for SWAT would be SO15, which under is SCO19 if I’m not mistaken.

-1, i dont see the point its just more work,less time for other departments and NCA deal with that stuff already so i dont see the point in breaking down NCA (only has 2 major features PM protection and undercover) into only 1 thing ,its like making the traffic side of pd into a whole new discord, full ranking structure, handbook and much more

At this moment in time, we aren't looking at adding another department. If we want one in the future, we will look back into this post. For now, this suggestion will remain denied and closed as this is all pointless conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom