Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ Uncle Nadeem
(STEAM_0:0:73936585)
was banned by TTM LCPL Harry 5323(STEAM_0:1:459446890)
for MRDM for 5 weeks
on the 21/12/21

bruh, 5 weeks is a bit steep. all i did was kill some pigs smh.
my reasoning being, that first they was just being annoying. secondly how can u fear rp a jihadi ffs. like i'm supposed to be the fear. especially if im holding C4. as proven by the killfeed one c4 is equal to 5 pigs. so why would i comply to a two gun fear rp??

just admins picking and choosing how much they want to enforce the rules and to what degree. especially since i was under NLR and those feds shouldn't have even approached me.

No disrespect btw, I appreciate you find it fun to set up road blocks and playing the game different, but these man are just weird about it. Lamby or Bugzy will go 20kills deep just cos they adverted and I get killed 3 times just trying to make it to a car dealer. But God forbid I think actually do what a Jihadi does. Like what's the point of making a ranking system, adding all this in. There was clearly communication. What we've never seen a negotiation before. But no, I got to drop everything and sit in jail for 5min cos Alex and whoever want to get their panties in a twist over fear rp. Once more I'll say this, how can u try pull fear rp on a terrorist. You seriously think a geezer holding C4 is going to stop and comply ffs? Then what I got to stop /advert my intentions when everyone present clearly knows what going on. Just giving them a chance to get me. Like I understand it's for keeping track and that but it's past silly to actually do. And then the admin wants to jump in as well. Breathing down my neck. It's a game, loosen up. We'll respawn in 30 secs and NLR. And it's not like I even break NLR either. You get onto me but praise and make admin people who do the same. What do I have to spend money like everyone else to get anywhere? How much does it cost so that a admin can't tell me shit unless I'm spawning swastikas and shit
Why can police even use fear rp. UK is not a police state.
I'll do as I wish till I'm in handcuffs just as I would irl
And I only blew myself up cos that's what the people wanted. Coulda just moved me to jail. Gave me a warn and a stern talking to and that would of been that. I was well enough my RP rights so to speak.
I'll agree it wasn't optimal, I'll agree it could of gone better. But I think 2 days ban is well fair. Since 5 weeks is clearly a joke.

Hi,

You were banned for a clear reason.

You had set aside the server rules & regulations, including dismissing the fact you were being dealt with in an orderly fashion. You were originally being dealt with for FearRP were you had failed to abide by the commands provided to you by police officers on scene, dealing with some form of incident that required their response. You had deliberately ignored them, and intended to pull out an explosive device where an admin report had been made, that you had broke FearRP. From the sit, I concluded you had broke FearRP and I had decided to dismiss the part of the scene were you pulled out an explosive device, and I had ordered you to switch back to your previous tool as far as I can recall.

From you ignoring (staff) me, you had blew up multiple individuals, which I can account to be 4 or maybe more. Unless I'm wrong. Since you clearly intended to kill people - during the sit even, that led me to ban you for 5 weeks. I can assure you the staffing rules & regulations were followed in accordance with your ban reason and length.

Within this appeal all you've done is rant about admins enforcing the server rules, you clearly have no intention of apologising for what you committed, however push the blame on to other people. I think it would be pathetic for you to be unbanned, as you deserve some time to think over your actions.

Sit what sit, you was pretty much just yelling over the other players, lol. plz go away

parks shouldn't be allowed to intervene due to personal bias, as this would be evidence

I just remembered, those two police officers died there like two times. Don't NLR mean they shouldnt of even been there in the first place.
I specifically remember watching them get stabbed and shot. Yet as soon as they respawn they're back In the same place.

Which really nullifies they're arrest in the first place

pretty sure, under fair trial Scott has shown if he responds he'd be biased too.

Attachments

• 112.PNG
    112.PNG
    287.5 KB · Views: 13
Denied - I assume this appeal is for a reduced ban length and not to appeal against an unjustified ban. Unfortunately, I see that Harry has made a decision which I would deem worthy of banning you for. I would also like to add that you need to change your attitude and behaviour when speaking to members of the community, as currently, I see it as a progressing issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom