Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied SCO TST Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Increase TST slots to 4 from 2
How will this benefit the community: Pretty simple IMO, wont affect any SCO numbers or much in the way of balance, will also ensure TST can operate more effectively as a small team, using small team tactics
Link(s): N/A

+1, hopefully Scott will give me TST for +1ing his suggestion. All jokes aside just saves hassle of organising who's on TST and saves arguing.

Jon

-1 I Don't like the idea of SCO-19 being able to have 6 medics on Plus the most OP Job on the server is TST they get a shield and medkit it will severely fuck the balancing cause at any time SCO-19 can have 6 medics while most crims e,g custom jobs or regular criminals don't have access to a single medic only Criminal Departments do but they only get at max 2

-1 I Don't like the idea of SCO-19 being able to have 6 medics on Plus the most OP Job on the server is TST they get a shield and medkit it will severely fuck the balancing cause at any time SCO-19 can have 6 medics while most crims e,g custom jobs or regular criminals don't have access to a single medic only Criminal Departments do but they only get at max 2
6 medics? is TTM only 2 slots as well? never checked that.

Neutral
I think SC019 TST is quite an exclusive job, and I think it should remain that way. Increasing the slots will make it harder for criminals to do crimes, and I think there should be a 'fair' balance. 2 slots I think is enough, with the addition of general firearms officers to support.

Neutral
I think SC019 TST is quite an exclusive job, and I think it should remain that way. Increasing the slots will make it harder for criminals to do crimes, and I think there should be a 'fair' balance. 2 slots I think is enough, with the addition of general firearms officers to support.
Fully understand your thinking, my only concern is TST is designed with small team tactics in mind, and thus id like the chance to have said tactics implemented, would make for some really great RP for both Gov and Crim if an organized raid happened, as opposed to the sort of shambles that normally takes place.

Jon

Fully understand your thinking, my only concern is TST is designed with small team tactics in mind, and thus id like the chance to have said tactics implemented, would make for some really great RP for both Gov and Crim if an organized raid happened, as opposed to the sort of shambles that normally takes place.
meh changed my mind to neutral ig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom