Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Swap SCO Shields around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Swap the shields around, so TST gets the heavy shield, and HU get the deployable one
How will this benefit the community: The shields would fit better if swapped around, this has the unanimous agreement of SCO HuM, and this would make TSTs Urban ops focus more refined. Has no real affect to the outside community except for a lower number of people running around with the Breaching shield.
Link(s): N/A

-1, just i think keep it as it is, tst is support - med kit etc. if we dont have a TTM on for whatever reason and the TST dies due to going in to breach, we have no way to heal and NHS is barely active.

-1, just i think keep it as it is, tst is support - med kit etc. if we dont have a TTM on for whatever reason and the TST dies due to going in to breach, we have no way to heal and NHS is barely active.
TST's primary role is urban operations, they are front line officers, trained in breaching and clearing, so why would they ever be on the backline?

I would have hoped you as a TST member yourself would know the role of the position...

+1
Makes more sense, and maybe CTSFO could also get a shield, considering they take charge in terrorist scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom