Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Island boy or Cian staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Member(s) of staff:Cian/eric/islandboy STEAM_0:0:171497831
Member(s) of staff's rank:Admin
Date of Incident:12/25/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So i was in a car with my friends alex and overia Islandboy decided to hop in so i advert kidnap strips all weapons comms ties to legs, eric then casually hops out and runs away, even after being under gun point by 2 people island boy still ran away, even after i said in chat /y your under FearRP alex even said in voice chat "2 guns hello?" "your under fearrp" Islandboy still ran towards mall elevator he then body blocked the elevator i got stuck in the elevator doors then island boy started punching him even after i told him your legit stripped he ignored that fact and punched me to death while i was stuck
Evidence on the incident

Yeah I was in a call i didn't know you were kidnapping me there was no like voice chat or anything that I heard

and you kept following me shooting so I punched you to death lol
you cant strip fists lol

Jon

Yeah I was in a call i didn't know you were kidnapping me there was no like voice chat or anything that I heard

and you kept following me shooting so I punched you to death lol
you cant strip fists lol
I typed in ooc i typed in the regular chat you even looked behide to see 2 firearms pointed at you but you still ran that's fearrp https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/5ZKRNw9upbv60/2lmccqbX2hml?invite=cr-MSxwUTAsMzcxOTc0OTgs this is from the start of what happened i cleary said "right we have a hostage" you then hopped out cause you saw the advert and my 2 texts even though you was tied, Alex had cleary stated "your under fearrp?" you even looked back at us cleary saw 2 guns at you and you still ran while being under gunpoint and tied you ran all the way to mall body blocked the elevator door so i could get stuck and then you punched me to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom