Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric, Squidward, Liam, MaverickRat Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big stinky retard

Member(s) of staff: Eric, Squidward, Liam, Maverick
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin, Junior Admin, Moderator, Trial-Moderator
Date of Incident: 15.12.21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: my car was parked up perfectly with nobody near it, MaverickRat purposely reverses into the side of it pushing it onto the pathment, I then drive up to Maverick in his vehicle, I try to RP it out and ask for his car insurance as he has just damaged my vehicle, he then said no, so I started chasing after him, he kept swerving into me and brake checking me so I hit his car, I then got my car deleted by Squidward, I then get teleported back to the car dealer by Bugzy, I then respawn my vehicle and go back, I then get shouted at by Squidward, Liam & Maverick to stop car minging, yet Maverick car minged by reversing into my parked vehicle intentionally, he then got Eric online, bare in mind they are all in staff room communicating, I then get my car frozen & without even my side of the story Eric kicks me
Evidence on the incident: Discord Screenshare

Hello mr Flixz, mav hitting your car isn't a valid reason to car minge if you have a problem with that make a report or let the SOD be made aware of it, you were told by multiple members of staff involved in this situation to stop car minging and to continue with your rp, after being tp'd to car dealer and given a new car you were told to stop, you came back to mavs van and continued to crash into him (which was being watched by SOD cian at the time) hence the fact you were kicked as you were told countless times to stop crashing into the car. I am not 100% sure why me and squidward have been mentioned in this as all we did was say "stop car minging".

B

big stinky retard

So you're telling me if I crash into a car thats parked, that isn't car minge & also I was trying to you know do what the serious is intended for, roleplay. So I tried to roleplay as in car insurance so I can get my vehicle repaired.
mav hitting your car isn't a valid reason to car minge

So you're telling me if I crash into a car thats parked, that isn't car minge & also I was trying to you know do what the serious is intended for, roleplay. So I tried to roleplay as in car insurance so I can get my vehicle repaired.
I very clearly stated in my first reply that "mav crashing into your car isnt a valid reason for you to car minge" what i meant by this is mav crashing into your car isnt a valid reason to car minge :). You were told to leave the encounter as you received a new car from SOD so therefore your car didn't need repairing, this seems to me like it was a cheap excuse to come back and car minge mav once again despite being told to stop.

B

big stinky retard

I very clearly stated in my first reply that "mav crashing into your car isnt a valid reason for you to car minge" what i meant by this is mav crashing into your car isnt a valid reason to car minge :). You were told to leave the encounter as you received a new car from SOD so therefore your car didn't need repairing, this seems to me like it was a cheap excuse to come back and car minge mav once again despite being told to stop.
I was simply trying to roleplay, he also kept swerving and brake checking me which I also mentioned.

I was simply trying to roleplay, he also kept swerving and brake checking me which I also mentioned.
you were being watched by SOD who saw you car minging hence why you were kicked it had nothing to do with maverick or myself it was your own actions

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied

If you wish to continue these reports dm me on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom