Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big stinky retard

Member(s) of staff: Eric Nelson / Cian
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of Incident: 14.12.21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: He bank raided and then we had around 4 AR-15 Pointed at him, he had his hands up, we ordered him to put them up and turn around, he then ran away and tried to close the vault door on us while we had guns pointed at him, he then got arrested, he then pretending to be afk for a good 10 minutes every so often coming ingame, he then got ordered to drop the bags by a fellow staff member, he pretended to be AFK some more, he then eventually dropped the bags and exploited by running away as there is an exploit, yes this time could be an accident as he may of not knew, he then wanted a lawyer, a lawyer came, they then wanted to go to court, while we was in the PD Garage he once again exploited and tried to sprint away from us which then he got tased, there was multiples people there to back my story up, Daniel Schofield & Zirrii
Evidence on the incident: Discord Screenshare

EDIT: Eric Nelson / Cian just shot at my vehicle and damaged me with no advert, I believe that is rather Failure to advert or / and FailRP & RDM, which I also have on recording

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello flixz

I believe the rule on fear RP was

B3FearRPFearRP implies that when you're outnumbered by individuals with firearms, you are to follow their every instruction within reasoning. However, if you have a weapon out before getting outnumbered FearRP doesn't apply,

And at the time of the bank raid, I did not hear any comments telling me to stop, but if there was I am very sorry
and when I was arrested, I believe my dinner was ready I was getting burgers so I went downstairs and got it, I then came back for about a second and then got a drink so I don't really remember much but I did drop the bags and then idk how but I just ran away because you forgot to lock the doors which you caught me in about a second

and I shot your car because you had 3 guns ordering you to get out of your car and you tried to drive away so I tried to show your tyres

B

big stinky retard

And at the time of the bank raid, I did not hear any comments telling me to stop, but if there was I am very sorry
and when I was arrested, I believe my dinner was ready I was getting burgers so I went downstairs and got it, I then came back for about a second and then got a drink so I don't really remember much but I did drop the bags and then idk how but I just ran away because you forgot to lock the doors which you caught me in about a second
Are you sure about that mate, because we drove you to SCO, we ordered you to drop the bags multiple times, you pretended to be AFK, you then cleared decals and stuff and then magically went back AFK, at the moment we was telling you to drop the bags you cleared decals, you then suddenly went back AFK, you then came back alive around a minute later while we were still ordering you to drop the bags, you failed to do so, you then magically went back AFK, while we were once again still ordering you to drop the bags, you then mid way us telling you to drop the bags put "Brb 5 mins" in OOC even though you're in an RP Scenario, you then magically came back as a staff member appeared, you said "I will drop my bags to only Daniel Schofield" which is a clear ignorance to the rules.
and I shot your car because you had 3 guns ordering you to get out of your car and you tried to drive away so I tried to show your tyres
You and 2 others ordered me out of my vehicle while I was driving, I stopped as soon as the voice chat delay came to my headset, you then shot my car as I hit the handbrake to stop as soon as I was able to, with no advert you ordered me out of the vehicle, so you failed to advert that, you then some how knew the RP name without me giving you any of the information.

I highly doubt you are "very sorry" as you said for all of this because when I was informing you about making a staff report against you, you literally was being sarcastic and acted like you didn't care as in you knew you were in the wrong but couldn't give two fucks, it's not a good image to paint yourself in.

yeah i’ve already explained everything in my first statement
you just go in game and threaten to staff report all staff members that slightly disagree with you lol
that’s why you made this staff report because your friend got banned. for the past couple days you’ve just been saying down your mic shit like “ yoo eric didn’t you break fear rp i bet you would like that staff report “

B

big stinky retard

yeah i’ve already explained everything in my first statement
you just go in game and threaten to staff report all staff members that slightly disagree with you lol
that’s why you made this staff report because your friend got banned. for the past couple days you’ve just been saying down your mic shit like “ yoo eric didn’t you break fear rp i bet you would like that staff report “
I never said that mate, I said "I'm gonna make a staff report against you for breaking FearRP" you then respond with sarcasm which I have on recording there is no need to lie mate

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom