Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Banned for 2 years NITRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: rdah4
SteamID64: Gromit | B>QSPicture3.png
Date of ban issue:
(20.12.21 - roughly I'm not sure)
Member of staff: Commissioner Parks 8134
Ban reason (screenshot): (attached)
Why should we unban you?
So about a week or two ago I got banned for 1 week for NITRP because I tried to break out of jail, apparently that was NITRP but I wasn't fussed with the ban as it was only a week so honestly I couldn't be bothered to appeal. But I come back today (when my ban should be over) and see I've got 1 year 51 weeks of my ban left, when I was only kicked for a minor mistake which I wouldn't even call an infraction as I was in handcuffs and couldn't do anything yet my ban then gets extended by a year and 51 weeks? I really think that a weeks ban was suitable for this very petty misunderstanding but two years? I mean I'm very confused, just seems like another case of a select few irresponsible admins picking and choosing punishments as they wish. Thanks

Hi,
I apologise on behalf of the team that deals with appeals - as we are still awaiting for the right administrative person to take your ban appeal.

As an alternative view, I will be speaking to the staff member that had banned you (parks) to see if anything can chance - possibly for a ban reduction. It isn't usual for people to be banned for this amount, unless there is a significant and underlying reason behind it.

Update: A staff member has been informed in regards to your appeal, and we hope this is resolved soon.
Your other duplicate thread, will be closed, and marked as 'Denied.' But it isn't actually denied, this original thread will be responded to.

Last edited:
Accepted - your ban will be lifted. However, if the behaviour surrounding your ban continues you will be issued a lengthier punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom