Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Unadequate ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: RenbaChan
SteamID: 76561198447457135
Date Of Ban: 28/12/21
MemberOfStaff: ???
Reason: someone was eliminating players next to me. so in self defence, i attacked one of the players who were killing one an other. Staff must have showed up and got the wrong idea and i really didn't get to express my side of things.
Why you should unban me: just started to play the game on christmas, really enjoyed the community and overall server in general. I even ended up donating some money and made a ton of new friends. It would be nice to continue playing the game as usual.
Screenshot:
1640722263411.png

Last edited:
Hello, so let me explain. There were a lot of sits coming in for RDM, and RDM to an NHS member, there was no SOD so I took it. After bringing you, you didn't explain anything, so I decided to check logs, where I saw you randomly stab 2 people looking away (One of them being NHS), after that I said to you that you are getting warned for RDM x2 and before I could warn you, you just left the game (CDT RenbaChan 3376 ➞ Thief 100 HP 0 ARM rsrp_fists user disconnected (Disconnect by user) ) so therefore I banned you for LTAP ( Leave to avoid Punishment). If you ask Ryza who is a member of the community, he was with me while this happened. You were clearly there as you disconnected yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom