Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted V43 rdm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: TSB V43
Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:79050682
Date of Incident:29/12/21 Time: 02:19
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: so i killed V43 after he rammed me and made me take damage and i had money bags and a ar 15 (around 50k) i was about to be arrested by a officer and i tried to escape and V43 walks up and kills the driver and me without reason ( in this part i trimed it only to the rdm part but i can show the part when i killed him and he broke nlr since he died there
thats the link

I died close to the courthouse. I did not break NLR through this at all. All day yesterday you were targeting me. I even had you warned for rdm. What happened from my POV is I accidentally run into this car in front of hamster, and it exploded, and I did not think it took damage from him at all. He shoots me and kills me close to the courthouse. I leave spawn and immediately saw gun shots going towards my way, I immediately started shooting at the gun shots that came towards me at this point. From the clip it doesn't show you shooting, but from my pov I saw you shoot at me, from your pov I see it must've been the bullets of the SCO. I apologize for that mix-up, but all day you literally where rdming me as a hobo, and I assumed you tried to immediately shoot at me again after respawning and I had enough of it. I truly did not intend for the driver to die, as that was crossfire, but you on the other hand. I thought you had shot at me truthfully. I'll take responsibility for the mistake, but in all reality hamster, you kept rdming and getting away with it throughout the whole day and now that you got mistakenly killed by me you feel like immediately action to is needed for this to be taken care of. I feel like I should only get a warning because I didn't do this intentional and honestly, all you kept getting was warnings for all those rdm situations you put yourself through yesterday.

Now the money bags part. I picked those up and gave them to the guy named ken and he was the blue shirted citizen. That even tells you, that I did not do this intentionally, like he makes it out to be. I did this mistakenly and the SCO had no problems with me killing him, so I thought hamster really was the person who shot at me.

thats all false i have evidence to prove it too you came from advanced dealership and rammed my car and made me take damage and i got out and shot at you and you died and then i was being chased by sco19 and i got on to the last car in the video and you came over where you died shot me and the driver without a reason

I don't think you understand what I am saying Hamster... You are a hypocrite in this case, because moments ago, I told you to fuck off and you literally pulled out your gun and pointed it at me. I then tell you; you can't point a gun at me for telling you to fuck off, and boom, look what you did to me. You literally rdmed me with intent and you even called it "I felt threatened" in the end its rdm because you had a gun, and I had no weapon at all out till you shot me up. At this point, I knew I had to get medal after this report, so I started clipping everything you do for now on, so that is how I obtained a clip of this situation this time. In other sense. You know the rules, there's no need to intentionally rdm me bro...

https://youtu.be/6VerajUqiWA

As I wrapped up that last reply it turns out I was rdmed, once again by my old pal hamster... yikes even called it "not rdm because I was following him". I feel like this was a targeted attack because I had no weapon out and as soon as he respawns, he sees my name pop up in his voice box and he immediately calls me out by name. Then randomly he talks about the spawn motel that I purchased but let other players on the server use. I then tell him to basically mind his business and he kills me with his knife acting like I followed him, when I never, once got any adverts in chat or a warning of us following. I was simply making my way to my property that he had reminded me of. My tsb team was behind me and murdered him soon after my death, but in all reality my death shouldn't have happened. Hamster is acting like he talked to a staff member about me getting banned for a day for "rdm" but in all reality my rdm was not intentional, as his rdm x2 was. He also said my rdm is going to be a ban but his x2 is a warning. now that would not make sense in any way, simply because that's not how punishment works. one player gets warnings and the other gets a ban, thats just doesn't sound right, especially if the crime is similar. Anyways, stop the rdm hamster, its super annoying, to the point I had to mute you in game. I also owned up to my mistakes, and i've noticed this whole time he keeps trying to "bend the rules" in terms of finding loop wholes to the rules in order for his punishment to be less for the same sort of crime committed. I don't care what you do with this, I am just sharing it to show the difference between intentional rdm and unintentional rdm, so Here is the clip.

thats all false i have evidence to prove it too you came from advanced dealership and rammed my car and made me take damage and i got out and shot at you and you died and then i was being chased by sco19 and i got on to the last car in the video and you came over where you died shot me and the driver without a reason
I was simply headed to get a car as I got out of spawn and I saw bullets head towards me, for me, it didn't seem like the same situation, and I also did not go to the same place as I was last time. The car you got in when I first died, that was almost destroyed was someone who shot me before you got in it, and then when I found him, I said "I found you" and tried parking behind him, but instead my car was going to fast and rammed into him, I did not see that you were in the car, all I saw was that you where next and in front of the car. I think you are misunderstanding my intentions. Btw, you got in a random car and then when it exploded, you instantly shot me, when it was not even your car or your situation to get into in the first place. Then after that you got in another car and asked them to go to car dealer, where I was obviously headed, since you had just killed me, and I wanted to get a car to get the fuck out of there. You technically put yourself into this situation. I might have made the mistakes, but you also are in the wrong here. I do not get pleasure out of this, I do not get money out of this, I know there could be punishment with fucking with you, cause you like to bait people, so why would I intentionally rdm you and do anything that could jeopardies my future on riverside. I literally paid money to the server (which I do not have a lot of) after only being here for 4 or so weeks, like I would not do that to myself. I think you just have it out for me, because yesterday you made A claim to a staff member that I was targeting you, when in fact I have not been, especially, since you literally rdmed me multiple times throughout the day yesterday as a hobo, and, even got multiple warnings for the rdm. It's just fucked up how you're playing victim, when you're really the progressor.

I don't think you understand what I am saying Hamster... You are a hypocrite in this case, because moments ago, I told you to fuck off and you literally pulled out your gun and pointed it at me. I then tell you; you can't point a gun at me for telling you to fuck off, and boom, look what you did to me. You literally rdmed me with intent and you even called it "I felt threatened" in the end its rdm because you had a gun, and I had no weapon at all out till you shot me up. At this point, I knew I had to get medal after this report, so I started clipping everything you do for now on, so that is how I obtained a clip of this situation this time. In other sense. You know the rules, there's no need to intentionally rdm me bro...

ya ok but b4 you pulled a gun and shot at me
soooo?

I mean
ya ok but b4 you pulled a gun and shot at me
soooo?
I mean I got more time of those clips clipped, if you want the before part of it all... no guns pulled till he starts shooting. I am also casually driving around...

Partially Accepted

It seems you both have been killing each other, although there will be no warnings this time if this "targeting each other" continues there will be harsher punishments
That applies to both of you ^

I suggest you both read up on the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom