Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted -- TabZ Staff Application --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicant’s background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
TabZ, Tabbers, Jesus
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2018
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:197109535

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is where a player randomly starts a deathmatch or starts inflicting pain on another player without reason.

Example 1: A CGM member with a knife leaves spawn and runs up to a police member and just stabs him in the back

Example 2: A Police member gets a gun from the armoury runs outside and sees a player running into Westfields and without following ROE he opens fire and kills the player

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for New Life rule where when a player dies, he cannot return to that situation/area for 5mins

Example 1: SCO19 raid the London Mafia base and the SCO19 kill all but one of the Mafia and the SCO arrest that person, the London Mafia cannot then go and counter arrest that person because that would be breaking the NLR rule

Example 2: A Police Officer dies in a PD Raid; he then cannot return into the PD either until the PD Raid is over or his 5-minute timer runs out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when you are outnumbered by the number of firearms the other players/departments have and you have to do as instructed

Example 1: A player goes to Mug and SCO19 member and the SCO member has no gun out, but the other 4 SCO see him getting robbed and go over to him and ask him to put his hands up, the player cannot then pull out a weapon and start shooting he must follow what the SCO says

Example 2: Terrorist department go to take a PD member hostage, there are 13 Terrorist Members and 1 PD member, the PD member is in a vehicle and the Terrorist Members are all round the car with there guns pointed at his head and they are telling him to get out of the car and have adverted it so he can clearly know what is happening and he decided to drive off a bit and starts to shoot back. That breaks FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when someone dislikes the LGBTQ+.

Example 1: When a player dies and out of context the dead player says in voice chat that “F**s are stupid” that would count as Homophobia because he had done it out of context

Example 2: If a try-out is hosted and one of the Higher ups from that try-outs starts telling one of the attendees that he is not going to be allowed to pass it because of his sexuality

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when someone discriminates someone because of their race or colour of their skin

Example 1: A player sees a black police member and starts to follow him and says that all n****rs should never be PD Officers cause they all monkeys

Example 2: A Higher up in a try-out decides to choose another member of the PD for a promotion because they are white, and he is told that white PD members are better than black

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would start by bringing everyone to a sit and ask both of the parties to explain their sides of the story, while this is occurring I would check logs and chat to see if William has adverted carjack and if I could see that he did I would drop that part of the case, but then I would bring up the fact that you are not allowed to steal NHS members Vehicles and would then warn him for that.

Warns: None

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them both into a sit and would then ask both to explain their sides of the events and would then check of a advert of a pd raid and if any of the parts have any footage of the incident or witness that have any either, I would then proceed to see where both of the parties were at the time of their deaths and if it was reasonable place and he was close enough to the PD that William would have had a just reason to shoot him then I would drop the sit and tell William to be more careful of who he shoots. If I find out that he had not of adverted PD Raid, then I would Warn/Ban him for Mass RDM because he would not have a just cause to kill anyone unless he had a valid excuse for any of the others that died.

Warns: MassRDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe’s base with no advert. Joe’s kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them both away to a sit and wait for both parties to try and justify why they both broke rules, I would start going through the events chronological and would first Warn Joe For building on the sidewalk, then I would move to the situation for William raiding Joe without an advertisement and would warn him for that, I would then move onto where Joe kills William and ask both parties to provide footage of the Incident and if neither parties can then I would not Warn Joe for RDM because the incident started with William not advertising, I would also ask Joe if anything was lost in the process of the Raid and get it Replaced by making him make a Ticket in discord. I would then deal with the final aspect of the Sit which would have been William going straight back to the Base, I would check logs by seeing the time he killed Joe and the time he died and see if he broke NLR and if he did, I would Warn him for NLR, I would then also warn him for Metagaming.

Warns:

Joe – Basing on Sidewalk

William - Metagaming, FTA

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both to a sit and ask both sides to explain their sides and if either of them has witnesses or themselves have video footage of the situation. I would then see where the bombing took place and see if it directly affected the PD meeting, if so, I would warn Joe for Interrupting a PD meeting and if it did not affect the PD meeting directly, I would give Joe a verbal warning and tell him to be more careful of where and who he bombs.

Warns – Interrupting PD meeting

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am active member of Riverside and have put in many hours into the server and have become well established and have become a head of 2 Departments and high up in multiple departments. I can continue to put in hours into the server and can make sure that all Sits are answered asap, and people are not waiting hours and we can keep the server clean and respectful.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would grab other staff members or a higher up to assist me with the situation and we can get it sorted together.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No but have been staff on other games like Gmod

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Active, Mature, Reliable

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when your staff: School Hours Can’t be Active, Organisation, Patience

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to become staff because I am dedicated towards Riverside and do not want to leave the community any time soon and I believe that being staff can enhance my experience on the server and hopefully and I can make others have as good as an experience as possible and remove the players who try and affect others time while on the server.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
Plus one. Your application is very detailed and it looks like you have put a lot of effort into it, I think you would be a good fit for staff as you are a mature person and active, and your a nice person in general as seen from my interactions ingame with you.

fzn

Not sure, you spent a lot of time on this application which makes it look like you are a nerd. Explain this please. ?

Plus one. Your application is very detailed and it looks like you have put a lot of effort into it, I think you would be a good fit for staff as you are a mature person and active, and your a nice person in general as seen from my interactions ingame with you.
Thanks

Brilliant application, you're a nice guy and you would be a great candidate for staff.
+1

+1
You've put a lot of effort into your application, looking through your application you have a good understanding of the rules.

+1 Seems nice, Spoke to you as well. Application detailed and professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom