Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Respawn Time Extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, So recently i've been playing NHS as im now trained and it's been really difficult to do my job reviving people as i have next to zero chance due to everyone respawning right away,

I was hoping it is possible to extend the respawn timer if there is NHS online or something so we can actually do our job. right now we're basically just driving around doing nothing..

thanks.

I think maybe a system that you have to pay money to respawn that scales with how much money you have. Like borderlands

Why are you guys saying NHS dont respond? We respond if we know the location but alot of people fail to tell us where you are, PD are awful at communicating. So if NHS doesn't respond its on you, we respond if we know where you are. Thank you.

Also on a side note, when we do respond, we get told to wait because of a situation which seems to be going on for too long meaning people will respawn regardless because PD take too long to finish the situation.

-1 30 seconds is long enough to wait for NHS or to respawn, however if NHS were active i'd say there should be a way for you to extend your respawn time so they have time to respond and resusitate you and help you up.

Sky1ine

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Maybe it could be a system like:
IF NHS (JOB) is on, use THIS TIMER which lasts like 30 seconds longer.
This is an idea, If this is how it would be implemented, +1. NHS will be able to do their jobs and it enhances the roleplay instead of just someone disappearing

Eh, kinda. I think it would be better if there is NHS active, the respawn time could be 1 minute. So they can help you.

-1 NHS don't respond to calls I adverted and no NHS came to me when I got shot and was on 25 health

Taxman

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
-1 Don't wanna wait longer than 30 seconds to respawn, and NHS are not always on.
Most of the time NHS is on, its Alfred Penyworth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom