Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Traffic Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Traffic Police
How will this benefit the community: When being in cord VC and PD meeting with people, many people have said they want Traffic Police to be returned, and even though I wasn't playing when traffic police was a thing, I agree. Traffic police, in my opinion, would help enhance RP and the server as Traffic Police is a thing IRL and it has been requested by some people.
Link(s): N/A
Thanks, Jackky.

Sky1ine

Forums Assistant
Appeals & Reports
Admin
Staff Member
no boring af would die in a week, literally just sit there with cones

no boring af would die in a week, literally just sit there with cones
thanks for the feedback, im sure if it was added it would be a bit more then that but as I said thanks for the feedback :)

+1/-1 . Traffic police is a good idea, and honestly when it was on the server last i liked it. However, due to the fact that 90% of chases end in a gunfight they just have so little use, it would end up inactive, just as the old Traffic police did. However of SMT had some way of making it more desirable to join I would be fine with seeing how it would go.

+1/-1 . Traffic police is a good idea, and honestly when it was on the server last i liked it. However, due to the fact that 90% of chases end in a gunfight they just have so little use, it would end up inactive, just as the old Traffic police did. However of SMT had some way of making it more desirable to join I would be fine with seeing how it would go.
Thanks for the feedback, I totally agree with what your saying here I just wish there was a way that people would be active on it. :)

Traffic police hasen't been great as a department, nor a sub-department at all. There is no current purpose or use of having a traffic police department, as currently the best crimes being commited are firearms offenses, and people would find it boring to constantly pull over vehicles that either:
a) Fail to stop;​
b) Make it a hassle to pull them over;​
c) Having to constantly issue arrests etc.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom