Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jackkys Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
-1 Had bad encounters with him on discord, had been kicked for telling me to kill myself before. Not a good fit ;p

-1 Had bad encounters with him on discord, had been kicked for telling me to kill myself before. Not a good fit ;p
I was just pissed off of being 1. accused of DDOSING the server and 2. being called a femboy, but Im sorry

Although your section C is not very detailed the rest of your application is decent, I have had good interactions with you ingame.
Plus one.

Denied, from personal experiences with you (spectating you in-game, etc), I don't believe you fit the criteria nor the qualities that we as staff management look for in a staff member. Furthermore, your staff application lacks in detail, particularly 'Section C: Questions'. Therefore, on this occasion, your staff application will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom