Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Raids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: If you say your assisting a raid, You should not be allowed to stand outside PD and wait for PD to enter and shoot.
How will this benefit the community: It's unfair on PD because if we just turned up and shot everyone outside outside PD because we don't know if the people are assisting are waiting we would get in trouble. I just don't think it's fair for PD to turn up and got shot in the back before they've even had a chance to attend the raid because people wait outside and shoot PD on way in. Makes the raid pointless and unengaging
Link(s):

yeah pd turn up shooting you if you don't shoot
He was stood outside with no gun on him but he assisted 5 mins before. If we just shot people outside because they assisted we'd get in trouble. so if you assist you should have to be in the PD not follow police in after you've waited outside or does not give us a fair chance.

Suggestion: If you say your assisting a raid, You should not be allowed to stand outside PD and wait for PD to enter and shoot.
How will this benefit the community: It's unfair on PD because if we just turned up and shot everyone outside outside PD because we don't know if the people are assisting are waiting we would get in trouble. I just don't think it's fair for PD to turn up and got shot in the back before they've even had a chance to attend the raid because people wait outside and shoot PD on way in. Makes the raid pointless and unengaging
Link(s):
-1 No point in this, and it isn't unfair on PD

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Think it would be pretty hard to even enforce this as a rule unless someone makes a sit with video evidence lol

fzn

I mean, if someone stands outside PD and doesn't actually participate in the raid, it could be classed as RDM even if he adverts.

I mean, if someone stands outside PD and doesn't actually participate in the raid, it could be classed as RDM even if he adverts.
Thank you. Someone sees my point. If we just shot everyone outside because we don’t know if the person assisted is out there we’d get in trouble for RDM. It’s unfair for us to think people outside are not taking part to then be shot

Think it would be pretty hard to even enforce this as a rule unless someone makes a sit with video evidence lol
Thing is, I had evidence of it. I clipped them shooting me as I entered the building as I thought it was RDM and also easy to prove check logs who shot that person and don’t move when reporting sit. So they can see where you was about

-1 No point in this, and it isn't unfair on PD
How is fair on pd? If It’s fair on pd then, pd can shoot anyone outside pd because you may be assisting this makes it fair. No it would be RDM also saying assisting and staying outside and not assisting would be class as Fail RP would it not? Because your not actually assisting the raid of vault. Your waiting to shoot pd in the back as they don’t know your assisting haha.

Closed.
It's already stated within the rules that you must use common sense, and that you are not allowed to RDM.

This should be enforced already, within the scenario you have used as an example, players who are assisting in a PD Raid must actually participate in the event, otherwise their advert would be disregarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom