Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kev Warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Farmer
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:452995787
Date of warning issue: 02/07/21
Member of staff: Kev
Warning Reason: RDM
Why should we remove the warning?: Some CDT Punch me I kill him in self defence and Kev warn me

Kev

Right, what happened is that Farmer kept killing people in spawn. I announced to everyone that the next person to kill within the spawn location would be immediately warned. This was portrayed as a 'Verbal Warning' which was fair within the time of the killing. Farmer then proceeded to kill someone in spawn which got him the warning. I believe that the warning issued by me to Farmer is completely justified at the time.

Denied.
Farmer, you had still failed to comply with a staff member's request, it is also right to assume that you should report the member for ARDM rather than taking it yourself to kill the member. Furthermore, there is no roleplay in spawn so this situation should not be taken into account in-roleplay. I still believe the warning is valid, with the statement Kev has made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom