Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Hi - Stazi's Introduction

Hello, I'm Stazi. A friendly and chill guy just playing on the server. I've been playing on here since last year before the server closed and recently came back. I'm really interested in police stuff including British police. If you see me around, I'm always happy to chat.

Hello, I'm Stazi. A friendly and chill guy just playing on the server. I've been playing on here since last year before the server closed and recently came back. I'm really interested in police stuff including British police. If you see me around, I'm always happy to chat.
Ello

Hope you have a good one (;

Top Bottom