Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Louis's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? 1OU1S AKA Louis
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:437584009
1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM Is random death match. This means killing someone for no roleplay reason, an example of this is a Police Officer is walking down the street and a Citizen comes up to him and kills him for no reason. Another reason is if Ben runs over to Harry and kills him with a Glock for no reason then that is RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is New Life Rule. This means going back to the same place after you died and interfering with the players and the roleplay situation. An example of this is Joe dies at a PD raid then runs back to the area/roleplay situation. Another reason is if Ben has a hit on Barry and Barry then goes back to Ben that is also NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when you are at gun point with lots of people surrounding you then you just attempt to kill them or run away. An example of this is if Norman is being surrounded by the Police Department, with guns at his head and he starts to kill them or runs away that is FearRP. Another example is if Mellow is being kidnapped and has guns pointed at his head then he starts to run away or attempts to kill them that is FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when someone is using words to offend people that are "Gay" or "Lesbian". An example is if you advert in chat saying "Gay people cant play this server" that is homophobia. Another example is if Norman is about to raid a base and says to this person you cant raid because you are "Gay" this is also homophobia.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is discriminating someone's race, skin colour, religion or where they come from. An example of this is saying to someone "You cant play this server because you are black" is a racism. Another example is if someone adverts "All people with different religions are kos" this is also defined as racism

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First i would teleport both the reporter and the reported player to a roof top. Then i would ask for both sides of the situation, i would then check logs for the advert to see if William adverted or not. I would also ask for video evidence (If needed). Even if Joe adverted or not he still broke a rule by stealing an NHS vehicle. I would then punish Joe accordingly.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport them both to the sit and listen to both sides. Then I would check where and if William shot Joe. If William had shot Joe not inside the PD then i would punish William. If William did advert PD raid then i would just say to William he did advert and to make sure he keeps an eye on chat to prevent something like this happening.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First I would teleport both of them to a roof top, then I would listen to both sides to see what happened. Then I would check logs for what i am looking for, i would also ask for video. If Joe did base on the sidewalk he would be punished for building on the street as a "Drug Dealer". Also if William did not raid he will also be punished accordingly. If William also did drive straight back to Joe and kills Joe that would be RDM and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport and freeze Joe on a roof top, I would say to him you need to read the rules as you cant do anything major while there is a department meeting ongoing, i would punish Joe with the correct punishment.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I feel like i should be chosen because i understand most of the admin command like !god, !ungod !cloak and uncloak. I do know lots more commands but i wont state them all as there is alot. i'm great in working in teams or alone, I'm always on everyday for about 6 hours in the week and at weekend ill be on about 12-14 hours a day. I will ensure I do my best to make sure players get the best out of Riverside Roleplay. I really want to keep sits at a low count and I can do this by being on staff on duty constantly and assisting with players needs.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact an in-game staff member or a Staff member on Discord with my questions and await a response. In some cases i may need to contact management i will do so if needed.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes on multiple different DarkRP servers and even StarwarsRP. The ranks i got to was Staff Manager, Manager, Moderator, Head Admin and Operator

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Hard worker, time and loyal

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Collage (That is the only thing that is my weekness)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to become a staff member cause I have a great understanding of the rules, before I just knew some of them but know I understand and follow all of the rules. Sometimes I have broken a rule but I redeemed myself and I have not broken anymore rules. For my staffing hours I will be on duty 3 hours a day, at weekends ill be on duty 6 hours a day. I want to improve the server by taking sits and answering everyone's questions or issues.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1, lovely guy, very active and knows the rules, he deserves another shot at becoming staff

+0 neutral for me I dont really know who you are but looking at the application and the replys everyone seems to think your a nice guy

+0 neutral for me I dont really know who you are but looking at the application and the replys everyone seems to think your a nice guy
Thanks for the response, we must play at different times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom