Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: CRAFTING GUNS

How will this benefit the community: My reason for this is the fact people abuse gun dealer ALOT by self supplying or giving minges guns and friends guns for free then shoot up the place, this crafting means people work towards getting their guns and minges would likely not want to use their time to make a gun just to shoot people and get banned (they just wanna join, get quick gun and RDM) i think if we add this crafting you can craft some 'new unique weapons' like dual pistols, more shot guns, a sniper and more.

I completely understand some people will -1 this but it means no more minges who abuse gun dealer, but if people want a quick weapon there is the gun NPC in that tunnel between beach and the mansions area which has like 3-4 guns in it fairly priced. plus it brings something new to PoliceRP in general, could even convert the road worker job into a job that you use to gather the crafting items to make the guns.

Just a thought and this can always be altered a bit by management if they like the idea of this or even just crafting in general. Black Market gun dealer can still be kept platinum for the more 'OP' weapons and explosives.

Link(s): N/A as I'm not sure where I could find (unless you can dev one although i know a DarkRP owner who has/had one and uses a mining thing to gather ores to make guns etc)

- Zirrii

-1, as Jordz said + this would just be a pain in the ass, and unrealistic, when have you ever seen someone craft guns?

-1, as Jordz said + this would just be a pain in the ass, and unrealistic, when have you ever seen someone craft guns?
how would it be un realistic? guns are assembled in real life to be used. wheres the non-realism?

how would it be un realistic? guns are assembled in real life to be used. wheres the non-realism?
Yeah guns are put together not really put on a table and crafted, would you consider minecraft realistic?

Personally, wouldn't say this is a bad idea BUT there are many cons to this rather then pros. In comparison to a LOT of FiveM (GTA V) servers out there, many choose to go down the route of crafting guns, although, this is a sort of Semi-Serious roleplay server i'd say and also this is Garry's Mod in which means crafting guns would be more suited for a more serious type of roleplay server, yet again there is a lot of "abuse" circulating the gun dealer job and adding crafting would add a completely new aspect to the game, including having more of a reason to set up a "base" / "house" to be able to craft without interruption etc. However another big problem with this though would be the player base in general, would players be patient enough for this? Would anyone actually make an attempt at crafting instead of trying to get a custom job with already equipped weapons? It all seems too much for a server like this including the fact that we are talking about Garry's Mod, and not FiveM as I previously compared

Denied
Currently it isn't in our plans to include a crafting system within the server. Gun dealers may on occasions misuse their job overall, however this is prevented by staff members enforcing the rules upon them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom