Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Give dispatch access to the PD Armory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Allow Dispatcher to use the armoury
How will this benefit the community: Allow the dispatcher to use the armoury, this is because there are lots of PD raids atm and we only get a Five Seven to defend ourselves, so allowing us to take out our normal guns means that during a PD raid we aren’t sitting ducks. They would only be allowed to take out things that there normal PD rank allows.
Link(s):N/A

-1. I feel like your job is a highely un-used one, and you are there as police support on criminal situations. Your job is not really a PD-defending job, and that should be left to the other PD's. Plus, a lot more PD are active currently so there are a lot of people online to help.
I do think you should get a different weapon but pulling out a G36C as a dispatcher is highely un-realstic.

We need armoury access to be able to get health and armour which is the important part

Yeah it’s really for health and armour aswell, as Dispatcher we can’t leave PD to goto the hospital or gas station to get armour so we’re screwed if anything happens

+1 good idea its nit jus that it would be able to use for Self protection to stop being used as a hostage in PD raids case unlike PCSO dispatchers cant be partners with someone on patrol

Denied
From the role dispatch serves, I don't believe it is currently necessary for them to have access to the police armory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom