Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Add More Slots For Drug Dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I came on this morning I was going to become a drug dealer and sell some drugs, there were only 5 people online and the drug dealer slots were already full; I think there should be an increase in the maximum drug dealers as there are plenty enough places to base.

+1 it is constantly full and the best way to make money. there are 5 ways, lean, weed, printing, meth and heists. 3/5 of those are unavailable almost all the time because slots are full

Last edited:
You can do heists?
that's true, even adding that + meth to the list means that 3/5 of the ways to make money are still unavailable. printing money and heists are not a good method of moneymaking if you compare them to drugs. lean can equate to about 40k a minute, possibly even more, while printing is like 5-10k per minute on tier 10
money printers on tier 10 take about half an hour to start profiting, with an investment of 165k per printer. lean is an investment of about 20k and takes a matter of minutes to start profiting. if you're not doing drugs, you're not making good profits

Ok, so you want everyone to be able to do lean, and not actually do any proper crimes? That would be extremely boring:
This is PoliceRP, not DrugDealerRP.

Ok, so you want everyone to be able to do lean, and not actually do any proper crimes? That would be extremely boring:
i never said that
making money and doing crimes are 2 different things
by proper crimes i assume you mean things like pd raid and bank raid, people don't just do those for money?
i don't do a bank raid because i want money since i know theres better ways of getting cash. i do it because i want to get into a shootout and have fun lol

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
can't do proper crimes anyways with the weapons we got, ar-15 still outclasses every gun by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom