Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied LM Principal Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: LM principal guards
How will this benefit the community: this will be a sub department which would spawn with a decent gun such as a UMP 45 or a MP5 and is permitted to protect the Godfather only when the Godfather is online. they will be permitted to stay with the godfather at all times and never leave his sight. If this gets added i would recommend the rank able to attend a tryout will be atleast a CAPO. i personally think it will be a cool new thing added to LM as other departments have much more sub departments such as sco and t
Link(s): got suggested by drunken in a meeting

Last edited:
+1 I am not in LM but the only sub dept they have is medic. In T we have medic and Jihad. Jihad keeps everyone on their toes when a bombing cooldown is over and yes a PPD for LM would be a good sub dept to protect the god father (seeing as in real life the god father would be the best most valued and protected) it would make sense.

Aka T have jihad and medic LM only have medic and LM god fathers are most valued and should be protected by trusted LM

/job LM godfather protector

- buy gun from gun dealer
- protect godfather

sorted

Neutral
Nice idea, but doesn't need a full new job, maybe just additional slots on some of the lower down jobs on LM, use those instead.

Neutral
Nice idea, but doesn't need a full new job, maybe just additional slots on some of the lower down jobs on LM, use those instead.
We wouldnt as Lower-Down spawn with weapons, Most of the time I am the only GD on to supply weapons.

Edit: Added "as lower-down"

maybe LM could get someone similar to jihad, but instead of doing it like a terror attack, hiding it somewhere maybe a sort of group hostage situation with a bomb and be able to demand 50k or they get blown up? this job would be something like an explosives expert that has the ability to plant bombs (with a long cd)

maybe LM could get someone similar to jihad, but instead of doing it like a terror attack, hiding it somewhere maybe a sort of group hostage situation with a bomb and be able to demand 50k or they get blown up? this job would be something like an explosives expert that has the ability to plant bombs (with a long cd)
sounds better for terrorists cause terrorists having bombs and threatening to blow it up for Allah and money sounds better than a mafia crime family wanting to blow up someone for just money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom