Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Aaron3f3

1. Aaron3f3

#UNBANAARONNOTBRUCEBRUCEISAFURRY

#UNBANAARONNOTBRUCEBRUCEISAFURRY
  2. Aaron3f3

#unbanaaron

#unbanaaron
  3. Aaron3f3

Riverside Roleplay Lore

riverside lore is deep
  4. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron perm ban appeal

Name: DJ aaron/aaron/Ex Cat Aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 08/01/24 Member of staff: Rashy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I feel like I've reformed (Rashy can agree with me on this), I have been banned for 2 months and I feel like I can come back to...
  5. Aaron3f3

Denied DJ aaron ban appeal

Name: DJ aaron/aaron/Ex Cat Aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 08/01/24 Member of staff: Rashy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I feel like I've reformed, I have been banned for nearly a month and I feel like I can come back to play Riverside.
  6. Aaron3f3

Denied Hazeders staff app

+1 Saved 432 kids from a burning building while feeding 82 homeless people, a true lifesaver.
  7. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? DJ aaron 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2+ years 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:244499484 1.7 What is your...
  8. Aaron3f3

unban me i cba to wait 4 hours

unban me i cba to wait 4 hours
  9. Aaron3f3

Accepted make the map night time (dont make another version of the map but instead make the map night time from now on)

Suggestion: make the map be set during night time How will this benefit the community: day time is boring, night time looks nicer, and it lets people use their headlights on their cars. Link(s):
  10. Aaron3f3

we should make this map night time, all the time.

we should make this map night time, all the time.
  11. Aaron3f3

Accepted add a night version to the map or atleast try to make the map look darker

Suggestion: Make a night version of the map or just make the map look darker. How will this benefit the community: It will help people's eyes cos some people play in the dark and it hurts their eyes looking at brightscreen, and also people can use headlights on their cars. Link(s):
  12. Aaron3f3

#dontTFSaaron

#dontTFSaaron
  13. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron ban appeal

ok
  14. Aaron3f3

Denied aaron ban appeal

Name: aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 31/12/23 Member of staff: Rashy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: tbh a warn would affect me more, and it's been a year since ive got banned.
Top Bottom