Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by ASTRO

1. ASTRO

Denied Cory J’s Staff Application

+1 I think Cory deserves a chance at staff as he is very friendly and the application is really good
  2. ASTRO

Accepted Big Soritus Staff App

+1 Very nice guy, I feel he has a good fit into a staff role.
  3. ASTRO

Denied cam's staff app

1.1: What is your in-game name? cam 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do! 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since the end 1 year roughly 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I am 1.6 What is your SteamID ? 1.7 References (if any)? N/A Section B...
  4. ASTRO

Denied staff applications

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? astro 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:0 1.7 References (if any)? not...
  5. ASTRO

Denied staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? astro 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:0 1.7 References (if any)? not...
Top Bottom