Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Brucektrain

1. Brucektrain

Denied TFS Ban Appeal

Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF SteamID: 76561198056183133 Date of ban issue: 29/02/2024 Member of staff: Madrid Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I'm just in desperate to play the server despite been 3 weeks not been playing on server.) It's clearly unfair for a ban for someone who...
  2. Brucektrain

#unbanbruce

#unbanbruce
  3. Brucektrain

Denied Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal

How i'm supposed to know there's stationary car when i'm on third person camera while driving into downhill. Also 2nd, I wasn't pressing any gas while i was going down the hill. I've just let the Gmod Physic do it and hopefully slows down before hitting the stationary car (WHICH IT DID. Which...
  4. Brucektrain

Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF SteamID64: 76561198056183133 Date of warning issue: 29/02/2024 Member of staff: Johny Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I think the warn was justified wrongfully. Johny warned me for car minge on spot (without any player reports.), Which I...
  5. Brucektrain

Denied Bruce TFS Warn Appeal

Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF SteamID: 76561198056183133 Date of ban issue: 29/02/2024 Member of staff: Madrid Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Now Excuse me with my grammar/spelling problem. I've gotten the ban instantly after Johny warned me for car minge on spot (without any...
  6. Brucektrain

Rules constantly changes overtime, Sometimes I'm may not know what have changes or may skip when I was trying find a vaild reason. But as for me, From my view it is was unfair, but I'd agreed that. I've should changed the fading door material with something transparent, which I've did during...
  7. Brucektrain

I didn't was pointing the gun at you, but i was only using my scope to scan the area/opening towards the beach. and then you just started opening fire without any advert or Warns to stop pointing gun at me.
  8. Brucektrain

Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF (Brucektrain RSRP.uk) SteamID64: 76561198056183133 Date of warning issue: 27/02/2024 Member of staff: tsupt madrid 3924 Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Madrid & Arri Tired to raid my base, (I have noticed Madrid was nocliping above my base...
  9. Brucektrain

Denied Bruce Eagle DEAF Warn Appeal

To be honest, I'm sorry to dissrespect to you and others, And I didn't meant to drop a C word on it.
  10. Brucektrain

Denied Bruce Eagle DEAF Warn Appeal

Name: Brucektrain DEAF rsrp.uk (Bruce Eagle DEAF) SteamID64: 76561198056183133 Date of warning issue: Staff Diss Member of staff: PVT Arri 2173 Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I was very upset and angry, because I extremely not happy, how they play as Cop...
  11. Brucektrain

Accepted Warn Appeal - RDM

Wrong, I continued to advert Warn 2 more times. and he STILL ignored my warns.
  12. Brucektrain

Accepted Warn Appeal - False Advert

Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF SteamID64: 76561198056183133 Date of warning issue: 25/08/2023 Member of staff: Vixcon Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Vixcon Claims I didn't Advert PD Raid (Which Adverts for PD Armory Raid) But I was only Breaking into PD into the...
  13. Brucektrain

Accepted Warn Appeal - RDM

Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF SteamID64: 76561198056183133 Date of warning issue: 30/08/2023 Member of staff: Arctic Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: He was Trying to Picklock My car, I'd Adverted Warn to Go Away 3 Times. He only just Stepped back little bit, not just...
  14. Brucektrain

Denied Warn Appeal - FearRP

Yes, But i was running away unarmed., they could have shot me instead. Rather than calling FearRP.
  15. Brucektrain

Denied Warn Appeal - FearRP

Name: Bruce Eagle SteamID64: 76561198056183133 Date of warning issue: 27/08/2023 Member of staff: RS Sicerio Roger Hudson Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Staff wasn't On The Duty when he warned me, Prior Before Kidnapping. Arron ( STEAM_0:0:244499484 )...
Top Bottom