Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Benjamin Franklin

1. B

Accepted Fulcrum's Staff Application

+1 You are a good person to talk to and RP, you have a great understanding with the rules BUT the staff app is kinda lacking. But still you are fit for staff imo! GL!
  2. B

Accepted SPOONS STAFF APP!!!

Im happy to be a reference to this staff app and give it a +1. The reasons are this person is very friendly to the community, active, and I personally have no problem with him. Overall a good fit for staff! GL!
  3. B

Denied Zaxe's Staff Application!

1+ Good guy had no problems with you Good staff app GL!
  4. B

Accepted Mathew - Staff Application

Neutral I had no interactions with you BUT the staff app looks very good imo. GL
  5. B

Denied Stijn his staff application!

+1 Good application No issues I had with you while I was RPing with you Fit for staff
  6. B

Accepted Shark's Staff-Application

Neutral, never seen you in game but the staff app looks very good. GL
  7. B

Accepted Whale's Staff Application

Neutral, I have never seen you but the staff app looks very good. GL
  8. B

Denied Benjamin's staff application

Hello Arctic, I dont remember having bad iterations when I was with you. It might be just my memory but cabln you please tell me what kind of bad interation I had with you so I can fix my reputation in the future?
  9. B

Hello Legal lee, can you please tell me why my reputation is bad so I can fix this in the future please?
  10. B

No I just forgot to change that mb.
  11. B

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Benjamin Franklin 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? A year now. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:581104984 1.7...
  12. B

Accepted Badgers second attempt for staff

+1 a very mature and a nice guy. Very active. Defo a great fit for staff! GL!
  13. B

Just had a proper dump

Just had a proper dump
  14. B

Denied Benjamins staff app

Btw if you see that I am editing the post its because of grammar im not actually changing enything in it.
  15. B

Accepted Axel's staff application

+1 very active, I also had great interactions with you. A good fit for staff. GL!
Top Bottom