Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Benny

1. Benny

Denied Appeal

Hi Ape, After reviewing the context from FLX and the clip you provided in this appeal, your intentions looked pretty clear: To Car Minge / Cop Bait. Also, it's funny how you didn't have any input lag the first two times you reversed to line your car up to push his car. Therefore, I am going...
  2. Benny

Denied Deputy Fat Nuts Ban Appeal

Hi Deputy Fat Nuts, Thank you for taking the time to submit your appeal. After thorough consideration, we regret to inform you that it has been denied. We appeachiate your honesty and reflection on the situation. You will continue to serve your ban until its over. Kind regards, Benny.
  3. Benny

Accepted RK Dribz

Hi Raff, After seeing the evidence, it's clear that it has to do with a reaction to something that happened within our community. I hope you aren't much affected by what happened or what he said. We don't tolerate our members being treated poorly; therefore, the user has been perm banned...
  4. Benny

haterytx staff app

+1 Seems active on the server - good rule knowledge. I think he would be a good fit for our staff team. Good luck! :)
  5. Benny

Jack Blackie Chan Staff Application

-1 I haven't seen you around much, which isn't quite enough for me to vote for you just yet. That's why I've made this choice, sorry! The application could use more detail as well. Good luck! Kind regards, Benny
  6. Benny

Khalid's Staff Application (2nd Attempt, Let's see how far we've gotten)

What Mr Mozzie said :) +1
  7. Benny

Denied appeal

Denied. After our conversation yesterday about you not adhering to the template and you telling me that you would fix it the very same day, you haven't done so. Feel free to create a new one if you still want to proceed with it. Kind regards, Benny
  8. Benny

The new respawn timer is aids

Do the crime do the time. 🚑 weeoooooo weeeeoooo
  9. Benny

Accepted RK Dribz

Hi Raf, Please use the provided template. Member: Member's SteamID: Date of Incident: Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Evidence on the incident: Kind regards, Benny
  10. Benny

Denied PoliceRP Ban Appeal

Hi Springtrap, Your appeal has been denied. This is the third time you've been banned or warned for disrespect or similar actions. I do not believe you are learning from your actions, and I do believe that if you are let back on the server, you will be doing the same thing. One or two times...
  11. Benny

THE FISH DOESNT TALK!!

fish is a cannibal?
  12. Benny

Harlz ban appeal

The final decision on this matter rests with management and has not been either accepted or denied yet. Kind regards, Benny
  13. Benny

Denied Ban Appeal

The final decision on this matter rests with management and has not been either accepted or denied yet. Kind regards, Benny
  14. Benny

Accepted warn apeal

Accepted. I have been in contact with 22millz and the reporter who initially reported you. I have received the clip, and we have concluded that it was "Thegoldenguy" who said KYS. Your warning has been removed, and Thegoldenguy has been warned instead. Sorry for any inconvenience that this...
  15. Benny

Denied Warning Appeal

Hi Khalid, The rules are very simple regarding Crimes Against the NHS. B15 NHS You may not commit any crime against NHS personnel. However, if NHS enter the building of an ongoing raid or begin to revive/heal the countering party to your combat situation, they can be killed like any other...
Top Bottom