Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by bazzle

1. bazzle

Denied baza's staff application

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? ask higher ups for advice or use the staff hand book 3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? have previously been staff before on the server i will be honest i was removed for mingeing while mod but...
  2. bazzle

i didnt realise this thank you for letting me know
  3. bazzle

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? baz/baza 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 years on and off 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:533463223 1.7 What...
  4. bazzle

Denied slab head ban appeal

i can give testament to this that this is actually true hes not a bad bloke and deserves to be unbanned
  5. bazzle

Accepted bazas staff app

thank you lad
  6. bazzle

Accepted bazas staff app

thanks lad i only rlly put was necessary no point to waffle
  7. bazzle

Accepted bazas staff app

nice uzi pfp and im on rn fella
  8. bazzle

Accepted bazas staff app

thanks jordz lad i am back full time im actually in betfred as we speak
  9. bazzle

Accepted bazas staff app

thank you for the feed back i look forward to interacting with you in the foreseeable future i only become toxic-ish when people are being toxic towards me
  10. bazzle

Denied Voyd staff application.

+1 good guy and would make a good part of the community
  11. bazzle

Accepted bazas staff app

appreciate it lad thanks for the feed back
  12. bazzle

Accepted bazas staff app

thanks for the support lad
  13. bazzle

Accepted bazas staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? bazzle 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? on and off for a year n a bit 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes im predicted a 6 in gcses 1.6 What is your...
  14. bazzle

Denied Tommy Robinson Staff Application

+1 top donny knows in n outs of how to be staff and has been really active on the server before very sexy man and is sound asf dosser
  15. bazzle

Denied baz's staff app

tbf i said gimme staff and i u said do a application an ill consider it ik u were taking mess but still
Top Bottom