Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Crime Man's latest activity

• Crime Man
    Crime Man replied to the thread Closed kai staff report.
    feels like you didn't read this.
  • Crime Man
    Crime Man replied to the thread Denied Kai staff report.
    as someone that reported king wallace yesterday he was a massive minge and I'm sure that's why he got banned in the end.
  • Crime Man
    Crime Man posted the thread Closed kai staff report in Denied.
    kai senior moderator 20/03/24 I am making this report because Kai has done several things I think need to be made known He's repeatedly...
  • Crime Man
    Crime Man replied to the thread Denied FailIP Warn.
    id also like to say that i didn't really want to have to report you I just let you know you were wrong but you insisted something like...
  • Crime Man
    Crime Man replied to the thread Denied FailIP Warn.
    i mean millz and dale and I explained pretty clearly the problem but we can go over it again. if you advert something you have to act it...
  • Crime Man
    Crime Man replied to the thread Accepted garry staff report.
    "I didn't advert to counter your raid I adverted to kill you because you murdered the officer I was talking with"- against the rules you...
  • Crime Man
    member of staff: Garry Smith moderator 08/03/24 sorry about the sound levels, You are just going to have to turn your speakers to max...
Top Bottom