Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Bugzzy

1. Bugzzy

Accepted Jewy

+1 A good former staff member deserves a chance again!
  2. Bugzzy

Accepted Ban appeal

Accepted
  3. Bugzzy

hey dudes

Bugzzy#7358
  4. Bugzzy

hey dudes

add me on discord
  5. Bugzzy

hey dudes

yoooooooooooooooooo
  6. Bugzzy

Accepted staff application round 2

+1 Good fit for staff, active.
  7. Bugzzy

Denied Greg ARDM Report

Closed It is uncertain what occurred before the clip started, therefore the report will be closed. If you do however have any evidence of what happened before the recording starts, please don't hesitate to make another report.
  8. Bugzzy

Accepted Buggzy using slurs

And the abuse stuff that I admitted too was all dealt with months ago by staff management at the time (y)
  9. Bugzzy

Accepted Buggzy using slurs

Okay mate said it in a PD discord sorry if this offended you
  10. Bugzzy

Denied Ban appeal

Denied.
  11. Bugzzy

Accepted Greg saying the N-Word

Accepted
  12. Bugzzy

Denied Player Report (Greg & Ex Cat Aaron )

Denied ~ After doing some of my own research on this matter when it was brought to my attention, It was found that these images are not private and therefore do not come under the term of doxxing. These are also steam and discord profile pictures. As staff on riverside roleplay, we do not...
  13. Bugzzy

Denied Replace the UMP 45 in nca with the MP7

+1 MP7 isn't even used, it's just sitting on the server files doing nothing rn, would be good to see it used and this seems like an occasion where it would be a good idea.
  14. Bugzzy

Accepted Unban Appeal

Closed
  15. Bugzzy

Denied Warning Appeal

Closed
Top Bottom