Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Burketon's latest activity

• Burketon
    +1 Absolutely class bloke to be around. And his Mrs plays here so if she stays more young lads will follow her around and get us more...
  • Burketon
    Burketon replied to the thread Denied warning appeal.
    Hi Alex, I gave you plenty of time during the Sit to tell me about this. You instead chose to say nothing other than your mic was not...
  • Burketon
    -1 Activity is poor / Spotty. User, from what I see, Struggles to interact with others on the server. I believe he would struggle as a...
  • Burketon
    Burketon reacted to Mozzie's post in the thread The new respawn timer is aids with Like Like.
    I do like the new addition to be honest as it now allows NHS to actually do their job rather than just driving around for the fun of it.
  • Burketon
    -1 Unfortunately there is very little detail in the application and your young age is concerning to me. I believe your ingame standards...
  • Burketon
    Burketon replied to the thread Denied Ban apology.
    Hi Miksujr, I trust you are well. You were banned for calling someone the N word over what originally would have been a warning. You...
  • Burketon
    Burketon replied to the thread Denied LTARP Unban appeal.
    Please follow the correct template for your ban appeal:- Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot)...
  • Burketon
    Burketon replied to the thread Denied Ban Appeal.
    Dear Jewie, You were unfortunately banned under Suspicion of hacking. Which is a legitimate ban under the current staff guidelines set...
  • Burketon
    Burketon updated their status.
    HI ALL! WE WILL BE HOSTING A MAJOR HUNGER GAMES EVENT TOMORROW AT 5PM BST! 200K UP FOR GRABS FOR THE WINNER. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
  • Burketon
    This time, I am happy to +1 your application You have made a real effort to improve your roleplay, and reputation on the server. And for...
  • Burketon
    Burketon replied to the thread Rule change suggestion.
    https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2aDHoK0FWufeSE/d1337fVIf3xf?invite=cr-MSxTOTIsNzIyNDQ2OTUs This is why we need rules against...
  • Burketon
    To be honest I kinda do like the sound of this idea. It would encourage people to wait to be revived rather than respawning.
  • Burketon
    Suggestion: To add the following rules: To counter or assist, You must have your weapon out and keep it out until the situation is...
  • Burketon
    Burketon reacted to Mozzie's post in the thread Drug Dealers update with Like Like.
    Not a bad idea, just think it should be like a chance thing like they could tell you or they could just say something like I don't know...
  • Burketon
    Unfortunately a member of the community reported you for it. Unsure if you remember or not. I look forward to seeing the progress of...
    • Lewis K.png
Top Bottom