Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Farmer

1. Farmer

Denied PD/LM/T Buff

Suggestion: Buff PD/LM/T How it will benefit the community: If PD/LM/T are buffed then it will make them more active meaning that more people will play them giving the server more RP as its not just CJs robbing PD/Bank and killing all the PD because there are 5 on and they only have UMP .45s at...
  2. Farmer

Accepted bazas staff app

+0 App lacks detail, Seems a good lad in game
  3. Farmer

Denied bitcoin miner

hmm
  4. Farmer

Accepted Jer's Staff Application.

Neutral - Good man, just I wouldn't like him as a staff member
  5. Farmer

Denied Craftys Staff app

-1 Don't like him, dont think he will be good staff, very annoying
  6. Farmer

Denied BS Warn AGAIN

Name: Farmer SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:452995787 Date: 30/1/22 Member of staff: Legal Lee Warning Reason: Running from a sit Why should we remove the warning?: When I tabbed out to make my other warning appeal and staff report I pressed W which moved me forward but all I wanted was to tab out I...
  7. Farmer

Denied BS Warn again

Name: Farmer SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:452995787 Date: 30/1/22 Member of staff: Legal Lee Warning reason: RDM Why should we remove the warning?: I was on SCO, I see a gun dealer with a gun out, he fires the gun so I kill him, NHS rev him just as I say he's dead, he spawns with his gun out standers...
  8. Farmer

Accepted Another one

Member of staff: Legal Lee Member of staff's rank: Don't know at current Date: 30/1/22 Information about the incident: I was on SCO, I see a gun dealer with a gun out, he fires the gun so I kill him, NHS rev him just as I say he's dead, he spawns with his gun out standers there and says who ever...
  9. Farmer

Denied BD ARDM in a sit warn

I didn't stab DB he turned around and shot me for standing behind me
  10. Farmer

I don't record in staff sits
  11. Farmer

Denied Staff not doing job properly

I don't record in staff sits
  12. Farmer

Denied Staff not doing job properly

Member of staff: Kirb Member of staff's rank: IDK Date: 28/1/22 Information about the incident: I was in a sit for RDM, Krib give the reporter armour cus he died but the guy died to a police officer, I got behind the reporter with my knife out they turn around and shoot me so I stab them I then...
  13. Farmer

Name: Farmer SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:452995787 Date of warning: 28/1/22 Member of staff: Kirbs Warning Reason: ARDM in a sit Why should we removed the warning?: I kill DB cus hes annoying everyone. I get taken to a sit he pull his gun out I pull out mine. Krib give him armor but he died to police...
  14. Farmer

Denied Make SCO higher-ups spawn with an MP5

True, PD spawning with glocks didn't make them OP and NCA and lower down SCO spawn with an MP5 so I dont see why HU's shouldn't
  15. Farmer

Accepted Legal Lee's Staff Application

I know that your IGN Il/legal Lee I've seen you before its just that I don't see you much
Top Bottom