Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Trueman575

1. Trueman575

Accepted Banned for no reason

Well put mate, well put
  2. Trueman575

i literally have a witness to the while thing who will tell you happened
  3. Trueman575

pretty sure he missed every shot while firing at us, technically he was doing his job as an officer, but i was just responding to that as a criminal. Tbh i think its just a misunderstanding
  4. Trueman575

I dont have any clips, its just a guy getting annoyed cus I killed him fairly, i was simply protecting the group of people i was with.
  5. Trueman575

Because he never hit me. I shot at him as he was shooting at the people I was with.
  6. Trueman575

you can ask Jacko who also got banned by the same person. He fired on us so we fired back. The women not reason I left was it was late
  7. Trueman575

Was there an actual reason though, as there is nothing i can think of which would warrant a ban tbh
  8. Trueman575

Accepted confused

I got the same lad:ROFLMAO:
  9. Trueman575

Name: Trueman SteamID64: 76561198867173668 Date of ban issue: 21/03/21 Member of staff: ASSTCOMM Heinrich Karls 1178 Ban reason (screenshot): Went offline at 10pm last night, came back to find this. No warning was given and no reason. Another 2 players were banned also
Top Bottom