Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by charliechocomelt

1. charliechocomelt

Accepted Lucifer Staff App

+1 I was in the call during his TSUPT interview and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I'm pretty sure he was staff before hand and believe he deserves another shot.
  2. charliechocomelt

Denied bobi's staff application

+1 Can be a bit prone to rule breaking sometimes, but I don't believe he intends to cause issues. He's a chill guy though, and I think he's fit for staff. Good luck.
  3. charliechocomelt

Denied Prospects Staff Application

+1 Prospect used to minge around on the server alot and gained a bad reputation for himself, but recently I've seen his behaviour improve and he hasn't been getting into bother as much as he used to do. Personally, I now think he is fit to join the staff team.
  4. charliechocomelt

Accepted Dripzz staff app

+1 Chill guy, fit for staff, good knowledge of server.
  5. charliechocomelt

Accepted RealSkengman's Staff Application

+1 Chill guy, fit for staff, insanely active when he's on SOD.
  6. charliechocomelt

Accepted My VDM warning apeal

Hi Benjamin. I understand your frustration, but this happened on two occasions. I couldn't find any evidence that tronix had "flung" your car and the player who kept dying due to this wasn't enjoying himself. I get that somebody may have closed the garage door on you, as unfortunately that is...
  7. charliechocomelt

Accepted My Staff Aplication

+1 Nice guy, Experienced, Active, Would be a good fit for staff
  8. charliechocomelt

Accepted Brandonnn's staff app (again)

+1 top guy, friendly, knows the rules and he's really active 👍🏻.
  9. charliechocomelt

Accepted King ET Staff APP (4)?

+1 Active, He is king, good knowledge of the rules, I believe he's fit for staff.
  10. charliechocomelt

Denied LET SCO USE PD ARMOURY!

THANKS GODFAIRY XXX 😍
  11. charliechocomelt

Denied NHS Suggestion

+1 I don't see why not. Sounds like a very nice change.
  12. charliechocomelt

Denied LET SCO USE PD ARMOURY!

I think this would be a very good addition to the game and would get more players on SCO. Currently, you either have to walk all the way to the NCA base or drive to SCO. Why would players go on the "most equipped department" when they can't easily access this equipment. Personally I really enjoy...
  13. charliechocomelt

Denied SC0-19 Weapon Suggestion

+1 cracking idea.
  14. charliechocomelt

Denied Change Terrorist Jihad Playermodel

You can cycle through the different Jihad player models. I think there's around 3.
  15. charliechocomelt

Accepted Charliechocomelt's Staff app (Please read my reasoning)

1.1: What is your in-game name? Charliechocomelt 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around 2 or 3 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:580936918 1.7 References (if any)? Unity...
Top Bottom