Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Cheeze sandwich

1. C

Accepted Christmas hobos warn application

you where warned for RDM do to you mugging a civilian wiles on the hobo job. i ask assistance with other staff about this sit they sit hobo cant mug
  2. C

Accepted eclipse ban apeal

you where banned for LTARP do to you leaving when cuffed.
  3. C

Accepted Tyrone A's Warn Appeal

hello i warned you for RDMfor the reason of you killing the player when he had a lockpick out on top of your car. The logs and the players clip showed him on top of the car with a lockpick but he never lockpicked your car. With assistance of a other staff member i warned you for RDM.
  4. C

Accepted Jackie FEARRP warn appeal

hello i warned you with FearRP do to you going past the white sliding doors at PD when there was a active PD raid. You then got shot and returned fire with your Glock. I wasn't sure on what to warn you with so I asked for assistance from a admin. He then explained that you returning fire is fine...
  5. C

Accepted Warn appeal affiliation

hello i warned you with no affiliation do to you not having any affiliation with the PCSO that was kidnapped. You did advert counter but you didn't have any affiliation with him meaning ( basing with them / same custom job / same gang) you had nether of them in common with the PCSO. So you got...
  6. C

Accepted Drunken's Warn Appeal

Hi so I gave you a warn for RDM after looking at the logs and asking my staff higher ups for advice on how to handle that sit. I came to the conclusion that it was RDM as seen in the screenshot that I can provide to King ET. You are seen holding a AUG and shooting a unarmed Person outside the...
  7. C

Closed cheeze sandwich staff report (Cancelled)

I asked you to stop interfering with the PD meeting 5 times forcing you out of it. After that I gave you a chance to walk out by your self without me moving you out. You then proceed to go ignore my request for you to leave and go deeper inside of PD. I then gave you a kick and asked you if you...
  8. C

Accepted Cheeze Sandwich

Incident 1: As the clip starts it was already your 2nd sit for the same reason and the reason was "im stuck" for all 3 sits. The 1st sit you made. You didn't explain how you where stuck in jail so I closed the sit. The 2nd sit I asked you if you where arrested. You answered yes and so I explain...
  9. C

Accepted ban appeal

After reviewing the clip that was provided. You where given a ban du to leaving as the sit as it was created then rejoining and leaving. I Accept your ban appeal.
  10. C

Accepted Staff report

I did read the Chat. As I did I asked you questions based on your answers given in chat. If you feel like the punishment's was harsh pls dm me as I don't remember who you are and what sit this was about. Pls understand that there's a guideline on punishments and that they aren't given out if I...
  11. C

Accepted Mini's Staff Application

+1 Always active, very engaging and friendly person, never had any issues. I believe you'd be a good fit for staff
  12. C

Accepted Cheeze Sandwich Staff Application

Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. yes - Cannot staff another server. Yes - Access to Discord. Yes - A working microphone. Yes - Clear understanding of the rules. Yes Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Cheeze sandwich 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3...
  13. C

Accepted John Fries Staff Application

+1 Really active in game. helpfull member.
Top Bottom