Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Colonov

1. Colonov

Denied colonov

Name:colonov SteamID: ion know Date of ban issue: 18 march Member of staff: bread Ban reason (screenshot): no ss but homophobia Why should we unban you? i believe that refering to someone as a gayboy isnt homophobia. the word itself is used more like a normal insult rather than a homophbic...
  2. Colonov

Denied BAN REPORT COLONOV

crip walk nigga
  3. Colonov

gargle my cock and balls u homo bet u would like that wouldnt u u fairy
  4. Colonov

bro its fuckin 11 oclock and leal lee the fuckin homo erectus has just banned for for 5 weeks for absoloutley fuck all. i killed a kid cus he killed me in spawn like 4 times and the retards banned me yeyh i said nword like twice but im a certified crip cuh so dk who u fool pussy nigga plu walk...
  5. Colonov

Denied colonov unban

Name:colonov SteamID:76561199150330711 Date of ban issue:14 of september Member of staff:cian Ban reason (screenshot):no ss but mrdm Why should we unban you? due to the circumstances of when and how it happend i belive 5 weeks is unfair.it was around 11;50 i cant really remember it might have...
  6. Colonov

Accepted colonov unban

Name:colonov SteamID:76561199150330711 Date of ban issue:today Member of staff:bonquiqui Ban reason (screenshot):no ss but for exceding warn thing Why should we unban you?1 week for 3 warns doesnt make any sence, i was permabanned till like 3 days ago so i didnt get a warn in like 2 months.i...
  7. Colonov

Denied UNBAN discord rerquest

Name:colonov Discord-ID:adolf kitler#9924 Ban reason: racsim Ban date:gosh im really not sure it was so long ago i would say march or april Why should we unban you? my friend was messing about on my discord and was sayin racist stuff on servers,one of which included the riverside discord. it has...
  8. Colonov

Accepted colonov

Name:colonov SteamID:76561199150330711 Date of ban issue:22 july i think Member of staff 0hm Ban reason (screenshot):no ss but it was for ddos threat Why should we unban you? i made an appeal a few weeks ago which was denied.what happend was i jokingly said to ohm shush ill get your ip and then...
  9. Colonov

Denied Bonquiqui's Staff application

+1 been playing with him for a week or two very polite and not seen any minging. would be a great addition to staff
  10. Colonov

Denied Bonquiqui's Staff application

our gangs sick wym
  11. Colonov

Denied my unban request

please jus accept my apology therws not much esle i can do
  12. Colonov

Denied my unban request

my bad
  13. Colonov

Denied my unban request

you can understand how anyoing it is to be constantly arrested.my bad if i offended u by sayin stuff. wasnt tryna be rude was jus pissed off. with the warns most of them are from when i first started playing a year ago when i wasnt taking the game as seriously
  14. Colonov

Denied my unban request

swearing isnt against the rules and i would barley class it as harrasment.it was banter at most.saying i will fuck your mum isnt harrasing you
  15. Colonov

Denied my unban request

if you do have a clip its even better so you can hear me say im only joking after i said it.i dont know why your so adamant to get me banned but u do u mush
Top Bottom