Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by JSR

1. JSR

Denied JSR's warn appeal

Name: JSR SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:434727422 Date of warning issue: 04/12/2023 Member of staff: ReVamp Warning reason (screenshot): Prop misuse Why should we remove the warning?: I was out of the way in the small warehouse thing opposite the car dealer with Shark. There was nobody else nearby and...
  2. JSR

Denied waltuhs staff app v2

Neutral Haven't really seen you in game but that may just be me. Staff application looks good tho.
  3. JSR

Accepted Sin's 2nd staff application

+1 All interactions i've had with Sin have been good, always active. Would make a great staff member.
  4. JSR

Accepted Sosig staff app V4

+1 Great staff application, spoke to you a few times in game and had some good roleplay interactions with you.
  5. JSR

Accepted Big Gav Staff Application

Neutral Not sure who you are nor have I seen you on. However, the application looks great.
  6. JSR

Accepted Gregzy's Staff App

+1 Great guy, had a few interactions with him in game and all of them have been good. Would be a great staff member.
  7. JSR

i have no friends

i have no friends
  8. JSR

Denied harlz staff app v2

+1 Great guy, like ohm said your behaviour has improved. Deserves a chance.
  9. JSR

Denied 2018 BMW M5 F90

+1 sexy car
  10. JSR

Denied Porsche 911 RSR 74

+1 very nice
  11. JSR

Accepted Add RS6 to server

Suggestion: Add the RS6 to the server How will this benefit the community: Because it's an absolutely sexy car Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1100293800
  12. JSR

Denied JSR REPORT

Here's the clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1w6OZNpnL2kHVQ/d13376Oi8BcH?invite=cr-MSxGSWosMjIxNTc0LA
  13. JSR

Denied JSR REPORT

You were kicked from the training for an unknown reason, which has nothing to do with me. However, once you had been kicked from the training, you then proceeded to run onto the football pitch to disturb them. They then blocked it off so they could continue with their training. I was then called...
  14. JSR

Accepted SPOONS STAFF APP!!!

+1 Great guy, never had any issues, great application would be a perfect fit for the staff team.
  15. JSR

Accepted Fulcrum's Staff Application

+1 The application could use a bit more detail, but aside from that, it seems fine. He's a great guy in-game; I've never encountered any issues with him. He's definitely a good fit for the staff team.
Top Bottom