Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Escoberry

1. Escoberry

Closed Pro Lockpick doesn't work

You go ahead and spend £25 on a custom job, just to figure out for yourself that you should ask for a keypad cracker, with nothing to notify you beforehand or after-the-fact that you ask for it to get it, I'm not getting the point here.
  2. Escoberry

What is this, McDonalds secret menu, we have to know to ask for a keypad cracker? Why can't it be added on in the first place
  3. Escoberry

Accepted Toast Staff Application

+1 If that's the case
  4. Escoberry

It's alright, but being sound and friendly on a one to one is grand, doesn't deter from the fact that within a group, you tend to steer towards acting like a fool for the pleasure of your peers & yourself. Like running around and making monkey noises around me everywhere I walk with your friend...
  5. Escoberry

If you can lockpick them with a normal lockpick, you are safe to assume you should more than definitely be able to do so with a pro lockpick.
  6. Escoberry

-1 - My interactions with this individual have been less than friendly. As funny as he is, he likes to cause trouble and annoy others for the sake of entertainment for his peers & himself. Great staff application, just from my experiences with him in-game, he isn't so wonderful.
  7. Escoberry

Accepted Staff Report on Bugzzy

You make claims that I pulled out a weapon first etc, not that these claims would alter the verdict, but you provide no video evidence from your standpoint thus cannot make the assumption I was the first to do so. It's clear cut as said before, whether I pull a gun out and point it in your...
  8. Escoberry

There's no need to argue this. At the end of the day, you had shot me without initiation, initiation is needed. If a firearm is pulled in your general area, this does not give you the right to fire at the individual. No warns were adverted or verbally given to put my weapon away. It's plain and...
  9. Escoberry

Denied Cars

Loading times is not your worry, those are good enough based on your own desktop computer, I get in the server within 30 seconds of connecting. Adding more car packs will not make a large impact to the load times, I'd like to think the bigger worry is the stability of the server, it is not...
  10. Escoberry

Member(s) of staff: Bugzzy Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of Incident: 08/01/2022 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Approached gas station as shown on video evidence, with the intention to buy armour. As I leave the station after purchasing the...
Top Bottom