Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by PIG857

1. PIG857

Denied Armour Option for custom jobs

i mean you can't buy 200 armour from shops and shouldn't be able to for a CJ, i just think that since CJs are gonna buy armour anyways, and as of right now, SCO19 spawn with 200 armour, usually have a fair few people on and have pretty op weapons, It would help level the playing field if CJs...
  2. PIG857

Denied Armour Option for custom jobs

Suggestion: pretty self explanatory, add an option for custom jobs to have armour how this will benefit the community: Allows crims to compete with SCO19 Easier, saves us the hassle of popping down leslie green just to spend 15000 on armour and makes some ched for the owners price: maybe like a...
  3. PIG857

Accepted LTAP ban because i went off while in jail

Name: Abdul Conners SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:460028525 Date of ban issue: 27/03/21 Member of staff: Heinrich Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I went offline after i was imprisoned, it was a 60 second jail time (i think), i wasn't trying to avoid punishment because i didn't go back...
  4. PIG857

Accepted Ban appeal numero dos (fr this time)

Name: PIG857 (Abdul Conners) SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:460028525 Date of ban issue: 23/03/21 Member of staff: Pineapple Ban reason (screenshot): why is should be unbanned: Me and my mates followed the T's to KFC so we could raid them, we killed the lot of them, then pineapple (one of the people we...
  5. PIG857

Denied Banned because pineapple is a salty bitch

Got banned by pineapple for "MRDM" becuase i killed him during a raid, only a trial mod too long live the conners, allahu akbar
Top Bottom