4. Fanta

Denied Give SCO-19 more armour

+1
  5. Fanta

Officer Murphy's Application

+1 active , good guy ,
  6. Fanta

Closed I should become the godfather.

+1 LM is dead and calaper is the only one doing try outs to try and bring it back, also i have never seen a LM higher up other then calaper on. Calaper works hard all day to try and resolve the issue with LM. he deserves the God Father spot for LM. also i am a T it would be better if we could...
  7. Fanta

Accepted unban

by the time i get a response my ban will be over
  8. Fanta

Accepted unban

Ok.
  9. Fanta

Food Job

+1
  10. Fanta

Accepted unban

yes ik its not your problem and i dont want to argue with you, but what im trying to say is that is not my fault as i never was trained properly as witht he bombings not saying this too you charlezzz but to the staff who is taking this
  11. Fanta

Accepted unban

yes but i NEVER knew that i still had to wait the 30 mins as i was never told that you have to wait the cool down even if the bomb never goes off, so when the bomb didnt go off i thuaght i could bomb again
  12. Fanta

Accepted unban

also after the first "bombing" that never erver happend i adverted FALSE so it never counted as a bombing
  13. Fanta

Accepted unban

not only that the person who trained me as jihad AKA T leader Flame didnt say that u still wait the cool done even if the bomb never went off
  14. Fanta

Accepted unban

even if i dont get unbanned atleast reduce the ban because it isnt fair at all
  15. Fanta

Accepted unban

but as i said the bomb didnt go off so i didnt think it was a "bombing" so i didnt know i had to wait the 30 mins, its not reall my fault tho
Top Bottom