Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by finnley24

1. finnley24

Denied Wolfies staff application V2

+1 Nice guy seems like he would be good at staff if given a shot
  2. finnley24

Denied Add a new 999 call system

+1 Good idea
  3. finnley24

Accepted TJ | Ban Appeal

ok so i was not part of the situation all i know is as soon as i joined the server i relised you left which was followed by celtric puting evidence of you saying the N word in Admin chat so after which seemed to by 5 mins celtric TPed to me asking if you should be baned which i agreed with and...
  4. finnley24

Denied Police K9

Suggestion: Adding a Police K9 handler and a Police K9 job How will this benefit the community: it would be able to add another Sub division in to PD and possibly improve the activity we already have it will also be good for RP when you are un able to use your tazer it might also help us...
  5. finnley24

Denied Increase the cat slots

+1 cats are Fun
  6. finnley24

Denied Give dispatch access to the PD Armory

+1 good idea its nit jus that it would be able to use for Self protection to stop being used as a hostage in PD raids case unlike PCSO dispatchers cant be partners with someone on patrol
  7. finnley24

Add inventory pickup

-1 i don't think i need to repeat the reasons already stated
  8. finnley24

Enable vehicle damage

+1 seems like a fun idea
  9. finnley24

Denied Jimothys second staff app

-1 i agree with Eric sorry
  10. finnley24

Denied Staff app

-1 to young meaby wait a year
  11. finnley24

Give SC019 the unmarked vito

-1 doesn't AST have access to drive unmarked cars/civilian cars which includes a van and about the undercover looking body group wouldn't that be just be making it a LOT like NCA
  12. finnley24

Denied Crafting

-1 going to have to agree with jordz and joshyyy sorry
  13. finnley24

Accepted G36C

i don't really see the point in replacing the G36C with a new gun due to the fact that only CHIEF INS can use it which are allegeable for higher up interviews which grant them access to the AR15
  14. finnley24

Denied Eric Nelson Staff Application For Riverside Roleplay

+! Good and nice guy always on the server would be lovely to have as staff
Top Bottom