Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by flx

1. flx

Jaf's Suggestion.

I believe he's meaning as like a criminal aspect maybe?
  2. flx

Accepted flx

Top bloke, this is my legal representative right here :ROFLMAO: Thank you :)
  3. flx

Accepted flx

I love roleplaying with you, makes it so much better, and yes - context is so important in situations, but that is nothing but the truth. Thank you for the reply :)
  4. flx

Accepted flx

The OG right here. (get a new monitor)
  5. flx

Accepted flx

Thank you for the response, I agree, we both could've handled that better. Thank you for the response, I've had a few interactions with you ingame, and a fair few in discord :)
  6. flx

Raff is gonna finally do it!

-1 Good evening, I'll say things how it is, as it is easier to get the information across, I do not intend for any feelings to be hurt. I have interacted with you numerous times, and I cannot say I have had a positive interaction with yourself, there has been multiple occasions where you have...
  7. flx

Accepted flx

Thank you for the feedback. I can agree, I was not the nicest individual which I openly admitted my wrong doings & have taken everything on the chin and moved on. Hopefully in the future I can have more interactions with you to show you I am not that type of person, although I have had numerous...
  8. flx

Accepted flx

Thank you both, you two are the funniest PM & DPM I have ever played with, always a pleasure to roleplay with you guys!
  9. flx

Accepted flx

What perfect timing, I believe you were just on during this PM/DPM protection detail, amazing roleplay from everyone, really enjoyed it. Thank you for this feedback, I have seen you a few times ingame but usually just passing by or when we are on a quick scene together, I'm always on NCA...
  10. flx

Accepted flx

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? flx 1.2: How old are you? 17. 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? I originally started playing in 2021. 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6: What is your SteamID...
  11. flx

Accepted flx unban

Name: flx | .jakec_ Discord-ID: 694691836794634322 Ban reason: Not sure. Ban date: Not sure. Why should we unban you?: I have returned after a couple years, trying to get back into playing, had a conversation with Gatesway & he has attempted to unban me but he was unsuccessful.
  12. flx

Accepted unban

Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.
  13. flx

Closed Flixz

hi mate, sorry just came off holiday, and i'm not quite sure which of one of my alts are banned, as I previously joined on an alt to dispute it as I believe I was forum banned or something not quite sure, but if possible, is somebody able to add my actual account which .flixzz so we can try...
  14. flx

Closed Flixz

No worries, thank you for the welcoming, hope you're well!
  15. flx

Closed Flixz

Name: Flixz#4718 Discord-ID: 694691836794634322 Name: D'#9710 Discord-ID: 231506600219639808 Ban reason: No idea Ban date: No idea either, probably like 1 year, maybe 2 years ago? Why should we unban you? I am looking to return to riverside and progress within the server, whichever path I may...
Top Bottom