Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

flx's latest activity

• flx
    flx replied to the thread Accepted Flx.
    It's the simple principle of "Being the bigger person" - Instead your decided to get some entertainment from this, it's clearly...
  • flx
    Hello, Like I mentioned to you in the Terrorist discord, I do not discuss bans & punishments via discord, only forums.
  • flx
    Good evening Gatekeeper, You have constantly harassed & disrespected Bruce for a couple of days, this is unacceptable behaviour...
  • flx
    -1 You told me to "shut the fuck up" because I did something you did not like whilst I was on duty. You then state that you will tell...
  • flx
    flx replied to the thread Denied Appeal.
    Hello GoodFortune, As mentioned in the staff report you have made against me, you parked into a parking space, which then you changed...
  • flx
    flx replied to the thread Closed FLX.
    Good evening GoodFortune, I have looked over the clip provided and compared it to what I witnessed myself to see if I may have been...
  • flx
    flx reacted to DrugAddicted's post in the thread Denied LTARP Unban appeal with Like Like.
    Subject: Unban Appeal Dear Great staff, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my ban from Riverside . I...
  • flx
    flx replied to the thread Closed [IGNORE] [CLOSED].
    This ban was not mine. The correct member of staff would be OP2Trappy
  • flx
    +1 Honestly, you've improved so much maturity wise recently, you've kept yourself out of pettiness amongst the server, you've stuck to...
  • flx
    Neutral . I haven't had an issue with you personally, other staff's opinions may impact this decision though, will put another one in...
  • flx
    flx replied to the thread Denied mav staf ap.
    -1 You are always in negative situations, you show mass amounts of disrespect, you disregard the rules when you feel like it. You...
  • flx
    flx replied to the thread Accepted Dreddfuls Application.
    Neutral I haven't seen you much personally on the server and I haven't had many interactions with you when you have been, it's not...
  • flx
    flx replied to the thread Denied Kmoney's Staff Application.
    Neutral Reasons above, you were also recently blacklisted from PD which isn't a good look.
  • flx
    Neutral Solid roleplay, I just feel like you sometimes struggle to conduct yourself accordingly.
  • flx
    Neutral Mixed opinions on you due to some interactions can be good, some can be bad, it depends who you are around & what job you are...
Top Bottom