Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Frank livi

1. Frank livi

Denied Celtric abusing his powers / being creepy

Member(s) of staff: celtric Member(s) of staff's rank: junior admin Date of Incident: 28/10/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Evidence i will show evidence on the discord as the video is long please reach out to me on discord im in the river side...
  2. Frank livi

Accepted Ban appeal

Ok
  3. Frank livi

Accepted Ban appeal

Not true I deleted the prop at spawn and you could get out of it don’t lie just because you dislike me.I have had no prior warns
  4. Frank livi

Accepted Ban appeal

I did not it was a very bad decision and I regret doing it deeply this was the first time I broke any rules and it won’t happen again especially this type of breaking rules im sorry I did remove the prop block after about. 5 minutes.
  5. Frank livi

Accepted Ban appeal

Name: Frank livi ID- 76561198439214541 Ban reason: Minge Ban date: 07/08/2021 Why should we unban you?: I should be unbanned because I have no prior warnings and when I did the prop block it was around 1 am or 2 am when there was around 7 people and everyone was mass rdming and was also breaking...
Top Bottom