Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Ganja

1. Ganja

Accepted BOBO PLAYER REPORT

I believe I already dealt with this in game? I warned him twice doing this or situations very similar (please correct me if I warned him for a different occasion or this one)
  2. Ganja

Denied Leaning

Would love to see this but as Cian said might be quite glitchy, no harm in trying it out and seeing how well it works though.
  3. Ganja

Denied Sefecys' Staff Application

Neutral Nice guy and quite friendly, active as well and knows majority of the servers rules. The thing holding me back from giving this a +1 is the depth of some of your answers, if you'd written more especially for the scenarios and added more detail it would persuade my vote! Good luck! +1...
  4. Ganja

Accepted Unity's Staff Application

+1 Unity is a nice guy with lots of friends on the server, I rarely see him not on (very active) and clearly he has a good knowledge of the server rules!
  5. Ganja

Denied make a purge

-1 server lags too much as it is, new players would ultimately suffer at the expense of custom jobs, kind of breaks the RP immersion as PD, SCO, NCA etc become useless for that time (would actually make put in NHS a little effort for once though)
  6. Ganja

Accepted Junior's Staff Application

+1 - Good knowledge of server rules - Very active - Gets along well with everybody
  7. Ganja

Denied Pringles Staff Application v3

-1 - Quite inactive (at least when I've been online I haven't seen you much) - Application seems quite rushed I'm sure you're a nice guy and if you play a little more and put more time and effort into your application it would be a lot better
  8. Ganja

Denied colonov unban

I'm not involved with the ban but I have a clip of you MRDMing on a different occasion, lots of members have expressed that you MRDM late at night on your custom job too.
  9. Ganja

Accepted Arms warn appeal

I understand you and your friend were just messing about, RDM is RDM but I should've consulted your friend and asked him instead of just going off of what I witnessed. If someone could remove his warn from me and instead I'd like to just make it a verbal warning - I understand the whole messing...
Top Bottom