Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Georgieww

1. Georgieww

Denied SmileySweed's Staff Application

+1 Great Activity, Great knowledge of the rules, never had any problems with you, overall I believe you would be a great staff member.
  2. Georgieww

Accepted GGDOMC Staff Application

+1 I've never had any problems with you, you have a clear understanding of the rules, you're also very active.
  3. Georgieww

Denied PD armory

Suggestion: Make it so NCA and SCO can access the PD armory How will this benefit the community: SCO and NCA members won't have to run to their own armory everytime they need armor & health and etc Link(s): N/A
  4. Georgieww

Denied Add Health to SCO armoury

+1 I don't see why there isn't health in the SCO armory, but there is in the PD armory, it just doesn't make sense.
  5. Georgieww

Denied Joe Maezas/John Smiths Staff application :)

-1 I just saw Bugzzy warn you like 3 times an hour ago, you can't control yourself, and you're being a minge most of the time.
  6. Georgieww

Accepted Hello

We've received quite a lot of reports for you saying the N-word, and overall being racist. Give the management one reason, why you should be unbanned, since you've already been racist a couple of times?
  7. Georgieww

Accepted Staff Applications Moon 3

+1 Very chill, and nice guy Knows the rules Already got accepted once, so might aswell get a second chance on that interview. Good luck, bud :)
  8. Georgieww

Denied Jessie Pinkman's Staff Application

Neutral You're a great guy, but you don't know the rules, to the point where you can become a staff member. I do believe, that one day, you will be a great member of Riverside's staff team, but for now, you need to focus on learning most of the rules. Make sure you call a staff member, if you're...
  9. Georgieww

Accepted People RDM and Hacking

I hope all of them will be punished by a higher-up staff. I'm sorry this had to happen to you guys. I wished I could've been on, so I can punish them, and you to have a nice time on.
  10. Georgieww

Denied Skateboard's Staff Application

-1 The application is not good, but you are a great guy
  11. Georgieww

Accepted BossVolt's Staff Application

+1 good app, good guy, nice RP
  12. Georgieww

Denied Buff Weed

+1 but 150% for lean I believe is a little too much, 100% is fine tho
  13. Georgieww

baen

baen
  14. Georgieww

Accepted Georgie's Staff Application

I really do appreciate that, thank you :)
  15. Georgieww

Accepted Georgie's Staff Application

Appreciate that, Bugzzy! :)
Top Bottom