Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Tom White

1. Tom White

Accepted Louis's Staff Application

+1 seen on, Good guy Friendly
  2. Tom White

Denied Seixo Staff Application

Alright, What he means by this is interact with people and let them get to know you, You wont have much of a chance if like others are claiming you are on for a short bit or are only on when others are not on. Me being Australian I am on from about 9 am British time to Midday. Then sleep for 8...
  3. Tom White

Denied Seixo Staff Application

Neutral I see a few grammar mistakes and other discrepancies in the application such as the racism part. Racism is not just saying things in front of a person of religion whom may get offended it is when someone may use a derogatory term. On top of that u haven’t really been ingame much(maybe...
  4. Tom White

Denied Kong staff report

Member(s) of staff: Kong Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Moderator Date of Incident: 31st July 2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Alright so, this may be a little bit of a read.. It first started off with two men building props in the middle of...
  5. Tom White

Denied Allow Gun Dealers to use super-90

Uh just a heads up this breaks the self supply rule, when you are on you need to have a look as your allowed to supply yourself with a pistol for self protection, this would involve changing rules and I feel as if that if the rules are changed for this one (op) gun then it will allow more rule...
  6. Tom White

Denied Unban request

Hey how you going, just a heads up this MIGHT be in the wrong area, when you click on the bans area you will see discord bans and PoliceRP bans. I am assuming Police RP is ingame and discord is in fact the discords. Maybe move this thread to that other section so it can be reviewed by the proper...
  7. Tom White

Accepted Hoes Mad Staff Application

Thanks again guys
  8. Tom White

Thanks Guys means allot
  9. Tom White

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Hoes Mad 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Just hit 2 Weeks 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:187339908 1.7...
  10. Tom White

Accepted Kyousuke Application

+1 Good lad
  11. Tom White

Accepted curvingsky72's Staff Application

oh my, quite a read. Very nicely done man big fat +1
  12. Tom White

Denied Staff Application

-1 who are you man
  13. Tom White

Accepted CarrotCake Staff Application

+1 Good job carrot, well deserved,